Making a Base

The first thing that I needed to do was make a sustainable food source. The outside wasn't safe. The Admin had spies everywhere. I managed to gather up some dirt blocks and water. It's a good thing I found more iron. The food that was produced was specifically wheat and beat roots. Since they took a long time to grow, food was scarce. I went hungry almost every night.

Most of my time was spent exploring the caves. I did make a bed, but never used it. My primary focus was on constructing a nether portal. Part of the lave was covered in water. Since I had a diamond pickaxe, it was easy to mine. I didn't know if the Nether was under the control of the Admin. But I had to try. I was halfway through the portal when I my eyes started to fell heavy.         " Just...a little bit...more. Then...I can sleep." I said. I drifted off.

Where am I? Am I dead? There was darkness all around me. I was floating. My body felt light. " It looks like someone is finally getting some sleep." Someone said. " Who are you?" I asked. No answer. " I asked you a question. Who are you?" I asked again. " I told you that we would meet again. Didn't I? My champion." The person said.

I woke up. It felt like I was trapped in a nightmare. " Just a dream." I said. Before I got back to work, I went to go get some food. There was only one beat root plant that was fully grown.            " Looks like I'm going hungry again." I said. I ate the beat root and got back to work. After a while, I noticed that I was low on wood blocks. I needed to go topside. 

It was a clear day when I went topside. I forgot what the outside looked like. The village was still standing. I knew I could get some there. I quickly crafted an axe and got to work. I managed to get 20 dark oak blocks. I also gathered up some extra seeds and the rest of the food. Then I heard footsteps.

I quickly hid inside an old house. he walls were falling apart. I peered out behind one to see who the footsteps belonged to. They belonged to two people. They were in Sunshine Institute uniforms. They work for the Admin. I knew I was screwed if they found me. I ran back towards the igloo. I destroyed the trap door and replaced it with a spare dirt block. I waited just in case.     " K'mon. Let's go. There's no one here." One of the guards said. 

" Hang on. Some of these igloos have secret basements in them." The other said. " Oh no." I thought. I held my breath so they wouldn't hear me. He broke the carpet that I broke to reveal the trapdoor. " Nope. Just a dirt block." The guard said. " It worked." I thought to myself. " Told ya. K'mon Cobalt. Let's go." The other guard said. " Cobalt?" I thought. When they left, I descended down the ladder.

" How do I know that guard?" I asked aloud. " You know one of the worthy? That's rare for an unworthy." The preacher villager said. " Shut up." I said. " Why? An unworthy like you should          be-" I sliced him with my newly crafted sword. " If I'm unworthy, then why am I the Admin's new champion?" I said. I walked back down into my cave system. I quickly finished the portal, started it up, and went through.