Telling the gang

It was finally the day that I would tell Stella and Kanshi. I was a little nervous. The admin wrapped his hands around me. " If you don't want to, I can tell them." He said. " No, no. It's okay." I said. He looked at me. " I'm fine. " I said. " Okay. I'm gonna get ready for work. Today I'm exploring new provinces. Seeing who escaped me and who will obey me." He said.

" Alright, tough guy." I said. He looked at me and did his signature smirk. Then he left. I shook my head and chuckled. At 12:00, I went down to the cafe. I took a table in the middle of the cafe. I think I've finally gotten over my fear of people. " Y/NNNNN!!!!!" Someone said. It was Stella. She hugged me. " Stella! So great to see you. And you too Kanshi." I said.

" Same to you." She said. We sat down. " So you've gotten over your fear I see." Stella said.             " Fear?" Kanshi asked. " It's not really a fear. It's just for a long time, I've had trust issues." I said.   " Sorry to hear." Kanshi said. 

We ordered our food and talked. We talked about our past, Stella and Kanshi's work, girl stuff. You know the usual. " So how's Cobalt?" I asked. " He's doing well. Romeo thinks that he will be moved up to second in command." Kanshi said. " Really? That's impressive." I said. " Yeah. That means he and Stella will be working together when he gets the promotion." Kanshi said.

Stella spit out her drink. " Are you okay?" I asked. " Yeah. Just a little shocked. That's all." She said. Kanshi and I exchanged looks. " What?" Stella asked. " You like Cobalt. You like Cobalt." We both said. Stella's face turned bright red. " What?! No! I do not like Cobalt Richiumu!" She said.

We both looked at her. " Alright. But you can't tell him. I really like him. A lot. But I'm too nervous to ask him out. And that is really not my nature." She said. " Yeah. You're always talking. Always." Kanshi said. I laughed. Then I got serious. " I need to tell you something. It's the reason that I called you here. But you can't tell Cobalt. I'm gonna tell him in person." I said.

They both looked at me. They nodded. " Romeo and I are engaged." I said. There was a long period of silence. Then they both screamed. " FINALLY! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER!!!!" Stella said. She began running around the cafe. " Wow. I mean, wow." Kanshi said. " I KNOW RIGHT?! BEST DAY EVER!!!!" Stella said.

" Will you two be my bridesmaids?' I asked. " ABSA-FREAKING-LOUTLY!" Stella said. Kanshi nodded. " Thanks guys. Now I have to go and tell Cobalt the news." I said. " Yes. Go tell him." Kanshi said. " See you guys tomorrow." I said. They both nodded. I walked out. I heard them scream one more time. I laughed. I ran off towards my garden. That's where I told Cobalt to meet me.

To my surprise, he was already there. " Cobalt! Sorry if I'm late." I said. I was out of breath. " No. I was just early." He said. We both chuckled. " So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked me. " Romeo and I are engaged." I said. He didn't look so happy. " Wow. That's amazing. I'm happy for you Y/N." He said.

" There's something on your mind. I can tell." I said. " Are you sure it's a good idea? I mean, he killed your parents." He said. I became a little agitated. " I know he won't hurt me. I just want my best friend to be happy for me!" I said. " Well how can I be happy? He's a monster!" Cobalt said.    " If he's such a monster, then why do you work for him? You've always said how much you admired the Admin! And how much you want to be apart of his guard!" I said.

Cobalt was at a loss for words. I started to walk away. " I love you, Y/N!" He said. I turned around in shock. " I've always loved you. More than a friend. I was always jealous of you and the admin's relationship. I just though that I would have a chance with you." He said. He looked down.

I kissed him on the cheek. " I'm sorry that I can't return your feelings. I just want you to know that you will always be my best friend." I said. " Yeah. Are we cool?" He asked. " Sure." I said. I smiled. " Friends?" He asked. He extended his hand to me. " The best of friends." I said. Then I left.

I ran into mine and the Admin's room. I started crying on the bed. I heard the door creak open. I pretended to be asleep. " I know you're awake." It was Romeo. I looked at him. He saw that I had been crying. He came over to me and sat next to me. " What happened?" He asked. " Cobalt...sniff*...confessed that he loved me." I managed to say.

He looked down. " But I couldn't return his feelings." I said. Romeo looked at me. He was a bit surprised. " I told him that I am in love with you and only you." I said. We laid down and I snuggled into his chest. " Told him that we can only be best friends." I said. " Thank you." Romeo said. " For what?" I asked.        " For being my everything. I love you." He said. He kissed my forehead. " I love you too." I said. We both fell asleep.