✿ two ✿

"No- no..." Darryl suddenly sat up covered in sweat and a tear had fallen from his eye.

"Ugh.." Darryl grumbled, "that- dream.. again." He scratched his head in frustration.

It had been about three days of Zak staying silent, he seemed to be giving Darryl some space, which he appreciated. Darryl also has played Minecraft at all, he decided he needed some time away from it. He stretched his arms when he suddenly got a text from Zak.

Skeppy:
Hey, i know u probably hate me but i got something to ask u so call me if ur down

He wanted to reply, but he decided it was too early to think about this and decided to ignore the text. Darryl put on his glasses, got out of bed and went over to the kitchen counter to make some coffee. As he was making some coffee, he got a call from Zak.

"What do you want?" Darryl spoke irritated.

"Are you still mad?"

"I can't stay mad at you, Skeppy." Darryl sighed.

"I'm sorry." You could almost hear Zak's sadness.

Darryl halfheartedly smiled, "It's okay, you muffin."

"..uh what are you doing right now?"

"Just making coffee. What was that question you wanted to ask me?"

"Oh that, uhm- could we do something together?" Zak responded.

"Like?"

"Maybe meet up," Zak explained, "eat together?"

"Eat together?"

"Y-yeah- but if you don't want to, I'm cool."

"No, I don't mind," Darryl spoke, "how are you gonna meet me though? Don't you live far away from me?"

"I got your address and turns out you live like 30 minutes away from me."

"Oh-" Darryl thought for a moment, "wait, how do you know where I live?"

"I have my resources." Zak giggled. He was quite happy that they were now talking like normal people.

Darryl decided to not question him further about how he knew, "Where do you want to meet?"

"Mm- there's this restaurant I like that's near you, we can go there, I'll text you the location."

"Okay. But- this better not be another troll, Skeppy."

"It's not!! I swear." Zak yelled out.

Darryl decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, "Fine, I believe you. So, is that all you wanted to say?"

"Yeah, pretty much."

"If that's it, then I'll talk to you later."

Soon after, Darryl hung up, warm coffee in hand, giving off a vibrant and familiar smell.
What exactly did he just agree to?
He thought to himself.