✿ prologue ✿

DISCLAIMERS!
- sensitive topics, such as anxiety, panic attacks and harassment.
- please do not bother them in any way, I don't want to force this on them and everything in this story is purely fictional.
- with that aside, enjoy the story! Don't forget to comment and like if you support and encourage me making more!

Zak's POV
I woke up to my alarm and the sun shining through my windows, showing the small dust flakes floating in the air. The blanket I was in was really warm, almost making me want to go back to sleep, but I decided against it. I stretched out my arms and yawned. Right after, I check my phone to see what day it was. Today is the day, I thought to myself and smirked.

I had planned the perfect troll for Darryl, a best friend of mine, to literally slowly destroy his entire Minecraft server. Of course, I made a copy of the server beforehand, that was only accessible when you entered the difficult password I put. I even knew Darryl wouldn't be on since he mentioned something about going to shop for gift bags early morning; That's why I woke up so early.

But now, It was time to execute the plan. I quickly got up and went to my computer. I used tnt, lava and some other stuff which I did by hand since it meant I wouldn't be able to undo, which would scare him even more, thinking it might be permanent.

So, some parts, or giant areas of the server were literally destroyed. Many players started spamming the chat like

"LOL"

"SKEPPYY"

"Someone get the owner"

"L"

"hi wattpad :D"

This only made me smile harder. It didn't take long for me to get spammed with messages from Darryl, which confused me, since I thought he was away.

"SKEPPY"
"TS. NOW"

I giggled from the texts and got on teamspeak, only for Darryl to quickly move me into the same channel.

"WHAT DID YOU DO" Darryl screamed.

"What do you mean?" I pretended to be oblivious.

"What do you mean- what do you mean?? You DESTROYED my SERVER."

"I'm not even at my computer though."

"Everyone, including my staff, is telling me that you RUINED my SERVER."

"Ok ok, I might've done something." I confessed.

"I don't have time for your games, Zak. I'm really not in a good mood right now. FIX IT RIGHT NOW."

I was a little taken aback from Darryl using my real name. After a few moments of thinking, I decided it wasn't a good time to troll him since he really seemed to be in a worse mood than usual. I could always troll him another time.

"Okay, fine, I'll get the backup."

Although I was a bit hesitant, I got the backup file. I only needed to type in the password to unlock it. But, there was one problem.

I forgot the password.