✿ twelve ✿

Darryl's POV
"Why don't you just sleepover? It's getting late, pretty sure traffic's gonna be annoying." Zak suggested.

"Yeah, you're right." I spoke in agreement.

"I'll get you some clothes." He tells me as he walks over to his closet. He gave me a pair of plain black shorts and an oversized red t-shirt. He looked around for another pillow and I started to change in his room. Once I finished, he came back with a separate pillow that he had, which he gave to me. I turned off the lights, leaving only the lamp next to my bed on.

"Okay, I'll go sleep on the couch." I spoke, but he pulled me to the bed, trapping me with arms on both sides.

"No, you're sleeping with me."

"What?"

"Mmmm." He mumbled as he snuggled up against me, resting his head on my chest.

"You know, Zak." I played with his hair, "I notice you try to act tough, but really you're just a soft cuddle-bear."

"Mmm." We continued to hug each other. But soon, sleepiness overcame us. He fell asleep first, which I followed after.

The next morning came, I woke up to see Zak peacefully asleep in my arms. I gently stroked his face, making sure not to wake him.

How did I fall for such a cute human being?

Suddenly, he wakes up, looking at my hand. "Ah- sorry." I spoke as I retract my hand.

"I don't mind.." Zak chuckled and stretched his arms, sitting up and looking at me. "I got something to show you."

"What is it?"

"It's on my computer. Close your eyes first."

"Oh okay." I closed my eyes with one hand as I sat up on the edge of the bed. All I could hear was that he seemed to type a few things and clicked some things, but I didn't know what he was going to do. He walked over and led me to his chair, sitting me on it.

"You can open your eyes now."

I open my eyes to see, Minecraft? It was a list of the servers he had.

"What? Zak, this isn't another troll, is it?" I spoke in a serious tone.

"What- no! Look at your server."

"My server..?" I clicked on my server. It loaded to my spawn. It had easily been a week since I last logged on.

"Go to kitpvp."

I walked over to the kitpvp character and looked at it.

"Why..?"

"Just- trust me." He held my hand.

I clicked the character. It was loading and as it was loading, I fully expected it to be destroyed like last time, but, it wasn't.

"Oh my goodness.." I gasped as the world fully loads.

♡♡♡