✿ thirteen ✿

I saw my kitpvp server wasn't destroyed, instead I was greeted with players who stood in a line, people that I knew, a6d, Spifey, Dream, Technoblade, and a couple more. They were all jumping in excitement and spammed chat with kind words. I looked around to see a completely transformed world; It was beautiful. It was like my old kitpvp server, but better. Paths were decorated nicely, the ground was as lively as ever, greenery filled the area, and buildings were completely remade with such amazing detail.

"Did you do all this..?" I felt my eyes tearing up.

"Yeah.. It was to make up for all the trolls I did. I'm really sorry for that by the way."

"This is more than enough to make up for it." I stood up and gave him a hug, making him stumble a bit from how sudden it was. He squeezed me back gently. Soon after, I moved away but still held him slightly. "Thank you, really."

Zak's POV
I decided it was the perfect opportunity to tell him, I realized I've been denying my feelings for quite some time, but after everything, I accepted it. I held his face in my hands, slowly and softly, I kissed his forehead.

"I know you'll probably reject me, or hate me after this," I say as I look at his shoulder. I move my hands to his shoulders before making eye-contact, "but, I-I like you, like I really like you. I know it's sudden, and you don't have to respond right now. I- just wanted you to know."

Suddenly, his face was flushed with redness as he started blushing. "A-are you being serious..?"

"Yeah, I really am."

"Really?" All this time, I was so clueless. He nodded in response. I quickly smiled brightly and I could feel that I was slightly blushing, "I-I'm so happy- dude, you don't even know."

Without any warning, he held my face. "I think I do know." He gave me a smile so genuine, it almost melted my heart. I held his hand that was previously holding my face.

"You know this calls for a celebration!" I speak in excitement.

"Oh- a celebration?"

"Yes! We should go on a date today!" I raise my fist in the air as if I won something.

"Okay, you choose wherever. Let me go shower." He spoke as he left the room. Right after, I thanked my friends and logged off Minecraft. Vincent wanted updates, which I promised to tell him later.

I jumped up in excitement and mumbled to myself, "I- really did that."

Darryl's POV
I was overflowing with emotions. Mostly, just happiness and a sense of completeness, like this was something I was waiting for, yet never dared to ask him. I finished showering, so I put on a towel around my waist and went over to his room. I saw him looking at his computer screen, so I asked, "Could I use some of your clothes? I don't really have clothes to change into."

"Yeah, sure." He looked back, seeing my bare chest, "AHHHH"

"What?"

"Dude- I- you're half naked." Zak spoke barely above a whisper. What he said made me blush, making me resemble a tomato.

He walked over to his closet, quickly getting whatever he had and handing it to me before getting his own and leaving to take a shower, all while trying his best not to look at me. I chuckled from how shy he was acting. When he came back, we were both fully dressed.

"You look nice." I compliment as I see him wearing something more fashionable than usual.

"Uhm, you do too." He chuckled.

"Thank you. Shall we?" I reach my hand out.

"Yeah.." he grabbed my hand and turned off his computer. We headed outside, and a familiar smell of the freshly cut grass hit my nose.

♡♡♡♡