chapter 1

❝ She is danger disguised as an angel

She is danger disguised as
an angel

So be aware when
she is angered❞

Your pov :

Shining rays of sun entered my room lighting up the darkness, feeling the burning sensation on my proclaim skin made me stirr in my sleep, opening my eyes slowly I met with the bright sight making me close them again, a shallow grown left pass my lips as I woke up already feeling the temptation to go back and sleep again in the comfort of my bed.

But the odds weren't on my side, I took my phone checking the time and next thing I knew, I was running fast towards bathroom, I was late. Again, I couldn't even remember how many time it was now.

Agrh, why this happening to me? what have I done?

Cursing myself again and again in my mind, I fastly did my morning routine, oh I forgot to introduce myself, I am y/n, y/n Lee, a business student. My school life isn't that pretty ya it's same filled with stupid kids, horny teenagers, brainless bimbos and what not but the most irritating of them all were the bully's, yes I was bullied because I was your basic nerd, who loved reading books and doesn't have friends.

Well its not that I could reveal myself, being a nerd was a part of me, a part that hidden away the darkness within me. I was anything but an innocent school student, my life was much more worse then anyone could have imagined.

Well innocence is always deceiving

After doing my morning routine I dressed up in this.

Then I did my hair and makeup I barely use any makeup

Then I did my hair and makeup I barely use any makeup.bI usually don't use it but just make myself look more ugly and cover up my face. My face was flawless but with makeup I made it look rough and filled with impurities, my skin wasn't dark but I used dark foundation to make it look like that. If I was going to hide myself, I rather do it all the way, after having myself ready I braided my hair not leaving a hair out.