chapter 14

“She was brutally soft, to leave him scared, in pain, yet wanting for so much more

She was brutally soft, to leave him scared, in pain, yet wanting for so much more. ”

Your pov  :

My soul had burnet down to nothingness at the end of this all, I had compressed myself down, left myself behind somewhere, where I wouldn't be able to find myself again. But somewhere I wanted to, I wanted to find myself, so afraid, so stupid, so unknown to the world, I wanted to find her. Live her again. Her purity, her love, her passion, her way of looking at the world from rose tinted glass. I wanted to walk back to her.

But she was long dead in my past, already tied up and burnt at the stake, for her innocence. And maybe I was far too unknown to her, far too unknown to realise that I could never go back, never.

With unsure eye's I watched the people who sat in my meeting room, so unaware of there surroundings, not knowing that the place they've been sitting on, someone could've died there, a glass shard that burnt in there chest as there blood painted the very white walls, the wailing, the crying, as they screamed, as if there soul was set ablaze, and they could feel every little burn.

They were so unknown to the mere fact, that this wasn't a game, no it was far too dangerous and lethal to be one. I gave mark a side eye asking him to leave and take everyone with him, and as if getting my sign he walked out with everyone in his awake, I closed my eyes, as the very sensation of heaviness weighted down on my skin, it felt as if my skin was tearing, so agonizingly tearing apart, stinging, and painful.

But i soon realised, as the darkness clouded my vision, Yet again, I was left alone, left alone for my demons to walk out of shadows and devour my soul. But this time they didn't.  They  were silent, as if afraid of something, or maybe someone.

I opened my eyes, as my dark orbs found those light ones, he stood there, In front of me, with those eye's, that saw pass through my facade. Question linger in depths of his iris, question I didn't had answer for. I walked up, completely unknown to what I was doing, but I just wanted to touch him. Feel his skin under my finger tips.

Something about him pulled me in, as if tempting a moth to a flame, he tempted me, very imaginatively tempted me. That I couldn't stop myself. And as I was getting closer, my mind went numb and I knew, from the moment I stood in front of him, I knew, that this man was going to do it.

He was going to break all my walls down, burn them to ashes and walk among them to my chained soul. And he will embraces her, painted red in blood, reeking of evil,  but still embraced by him. I stood near him, almost too close, I believe there wasn't any distance left between us, but still it felt as if we were mountains apart.

My hands howard over his face, untouched but yet he closed his eyes almost as if he were sensing my touch, feeling it to his Bone's. And the irony of me not even laying a single finger on him.