chapter 8

❝ Beautiful creatures cannot
be confined. Her wings
will grow She'll find
the sky ❞

[Edited]

Your pov

I woke up feeling the stinging Ray's of sun penetrating from my window lighting my dark room in a bright golden glow, with a buzzing head I got up feeling the intense sourness of my muscles as a soft moan left my lips. My mind ventured to places as the scenarios of yesterday played in my mind like a broken record and I felt myself sighing in disappointment.

It was there again all the things coming back to me as I tried to forget them all, I was trapped in thise painful memories where everything felt so hopeless and yesterday was just a warning that I need to get myself in control, I was loosing my sanity over those Unfilial idiots and it was shameful of me to do so. I've almost had them see my true emotions, my true broken self and I can't let it happen again.

Getting up from the comfort of  my bed I walked up towards the bathroom taking a long hot shower. It took me a hour in there as I let the hot water soak my body feeling all the sourness leaving my body. Walking out of the shower I covered my naked body in a soft towel walking out towards my walk in closet taking out my fit for today.

[Image at the last or you can think of something you want to wear ]

Wearing my clothes I took Small steps towards the big mirror set my room and took in as my reflection looked back at me with those hooded eyes as a small smile crawled up my lips, my fit for today was something  simple and comfortable and something that described me as the girl I was from that broken past and not as the heartless women that ruled the underworld.

And I saw her the girl who got lost somewhere in past because of all the mistakes I committed, the girl who stopped in time in that one moment in which she felt alive, the girl who paid for all my sins and the girl who was able to feel everything that I wasn't and I saw her as she smiled and laughed before she vanished into nothingness and all left was an empty shell of the women with no soul and empty eyes.

Feeling all my emotions surface again, I growled out with frustration as I hide them and this time with a goal to never let them surface again. The Queen of underworld was a emotionless women who only reign with domination and pride, she wasn't supposed to feel weak, no she was not allowed to feel weak. She was asked to be the strength of that dark place that feed on innocent souls, Ruler of that hell that burned with all the mortal sins a human could committee.

And I was her and she was me.

Closing my empty eyes I took in a breath feeling my demons  as they asked to be unchained, I possessed them and took  control on them, they were those dark voices that followed me to an empty void, they were wild and savage beast and I was there tamer, there only salvation. With a last look and twisted smile coating my lips I walked out of my cold room that never felt mine to begin with.