chapter 7

❝ Experience taught her,Hurt raised her Neither described her❞

Experience taught her,
Hurt raised her
Neither described her

[Edited]

Authors pov

A deafening silence fell as soon her cold voice resonated in the small shop, echoing in there ears like the sound of beating drums, but to her they were nothing more then some empty words said in the haste of  moment. People always believed that she was lucky enough to get everything she ever wanted, a perfect life that was nothing less than that of a royalty, she had all the riches in the world but no body knew the sacrifices she had done to be where she was today.

No body knew about all those sleepless nights when tears streamed down her face, or those painful panic attacks she's been through after every tormenting Nightmare that kept her awake with fear in her eyes. No body knew about those scars and wounds she carried with the fakest smile she could muster.

No body knew how broken from inside was the Queen of underworld.

It wasn't always daises and rainbows in her life, not after loosing everything she ever had. Everything that kept her alive. She was just a trapped soul that only knew how to be cold and showed no mercy but what she didn't know was that to him she was everything she thought she wasn't.

In that one hazy moment Taehyung saw all the raw emotions passing in her eyes but she hide them so fast that it was hard for anyone to notice, but for him who always had eyes on her couldn't help but feel the sudden giddy feeling in the pits of his stomach. In that one moment She  looked the most beautiful, beautiful in a way that could destroy anyone and he was there ready to be destroyed.

"Yo_You mean the mafia Queen blaze" With shaking voice suga mustered up as he questioned the women in front of him, it would be a lie to say he wasn't surprised or shocked by the revelation but he couldn't help the rising fear in his heart, the last time he felt this way was year ago, and that night was still so very fresh in his mind " Yes, you are right, I am the mafia Queen blaze"

"Miss Blaze, I think there's have been some misunderstanding, I am sorry for what happened today, but I don't understand why you're being so awfully angry with us when we just met today. " Y/n knew this was coming sooner or later they were going to ask her, after all she wasn't tormenting them just because of today but God knew if she wanted she would've just got them all tied up in her cellars and torturer them for there each stupid comment or worst kill them for what they did to her.

But no, she wasn't so petty just to that, she have seen people worst then them  people who were monster's disguised as humans and still got a second chance to live, and who was she kidding she have done worst then them. She was the monster and she was still alive and killing some kids for there childish behavior wasn't what she did for living