chapter 26

❝ Entrancing beauty falls nothing short of absolute magnificent creation ❞

Entrancing beauty falls
nothing short of absolute
magnificent creation

Author pov

He could feel his heart beating fast in my chest and the adrenaline rushing in his veins, the feeling that he was going through was somehow so exotic and intoxicating. It was like his inner demon were crawling out so read to play this dangerous game, he looked up towards the full length mirror in front of him and a sinister smirk crawled itself up his lips.

he could feel the fire inside him burning every cell of his body, the fire to make those heavenly creatures we called women his, to make them beg for a demon who was filled with sin, he wanted to make them feel dizzy and euphoric just by his sent like a drug they were addicted too, he wanted them to go week on there knees and make them forget all their innocence he wanted them to be sinners, his sinners.

Finding his reflection looking back at him with those hodded eye's a feeling of pride crawled itself in his chest. He looked hot just a like a buffet to make girls or even boys drool make there wildest fantasies surface in there eye's, it was his effect and he called it "jimin effect", the most dangerous thing about all this was he knew what power he held and he was not going to go any of it in vain.

For he was the man Who walked down earth as the sin of seduction himself.

He wore the chocker pulling the Enfd a little tight the way he liked it looking at himself he pushed his hair back as his tongue sinfully darted on his lips in a playfull manner the game was not even started and here he already feeling excited.

He walked out with each step taken with grace and he could feel every eye present there on him and only on him

He walked out with each step taken with grace and he could feel every eye present there on him and only on him. For god sake he looked like a demon who would make his prey go wild just by s simple look, who would make them beg and make them loose themselves and then feed on there very fears. A heartless monster who get everything he wanted.

He smirked when he saw shocked expression of his gang members, well ge couldn't blame them they've never saw him so confident and seductive, everyone present in the room was salve to his beauty a beauty of a beast, his demon was crawling in his bones like blood in his veins and he could feel there sincerity and there hunger, he could feel the fire, the power he held, his sent was in the air mixing like it always belonged there.