chapter 9

❝ She wanted to move on

She wanted to move on.
But to move on meant forgetting
And his betrayal was too painful
To be forgotten easily

[Edited]

Authors pov

There's an old saying "A bad workmen blames his tools"  and at that moment y/n felt that saying coming alive, she  had alot of personal shit going on with Baekhyun and God knew how much the Queen of underworld hated traitors. For y/n Baekhyun may be a familiar face from her dark past but for blaze he was nothing more then a traitor. A Betrayer whome she trusted with her whole soul.

He was her aid and he was supposed to be her Side, he was there when she took the throne, and not only that but he was the most important chess piece that played by her side but it hurted more then she let on when this one chess piece changed sides, going against her, taking sides with that evil king that destroyed her and hell forsaken she would never forgive him never in this life.

But all in all it was hard to blame him, The game's of underworld were supposed to be this way, you'd never know and you'd get betrayed. And loosing a precious chess piece was her last straw to loose all contacts with the man who claimed her as his priced possessions.

She was playing with fire and she was ready to be burnt until ashes were only thing left.

"What is this supposed to mean Mr byun, last time I checked we weren't supposed to meet again.....right? So what brings you all way from to Italy to Korea. To me, with this precious news of your's" Mockery was heard clearly in her pure water like voice, and he clearly remembered those rules, rules that he wasn't supposed to show his face again to her. And after all Rules were rules and they were meant to be followed no matter they were to protect law or to break it.

and as the Queen she took them way to seriously, they were drilled in her skull, they nurtured her with those rules and every cell of her body followed them like commands.

"It's no time to follow those rules 'Regina' you need to trust me with this 'ha intenzione di distruggerti' "

(P.s - I use google translate for this, and I know they can be utterly wrong and sound weird af, so please I wouldn't mind if youll correct me, it will help alot thanks)

"You say it like I don't know anything about it 'consigliere Byun' or should I call you 'Lorenzo giovanni' didn't know he'd trust you so much to make you his 'consigliere' and give you a fucking new identity" Alot of emotions flashed through Baekhyun's eye's and y/n saw them too clearly, she didn't intended to sound as harsh as she did right there, after all years might pass but still baekhyun was one of them and it was hard to forget the past that  you were trapped in.

Her gang stood beside her, there eyes so cold as if the hell froze over, they were so hurt and angry that it started to get numb so numb that emotions were the last thing to flash on there straight faces. "I know what you think of Me and I also know that you would never forgive me, but please I need you to trust me on this, your my last hope on this 'Regina' "

Y/n watched as his face painted into sheer desperation, her demons rattled telling her to trust him, they always knew when something was up and she trusted them alot more then she trusted any human, she heard them growl and a small mocking smile crawled up her lips as she took a small step towards baekhyun Tilting her head slightly and with that one look baekhyun felt as if she was going to consume his soul but still there was a little hope in heart that she'll give him a chance, she had too or he wouldn't stop until she does.

With a smile she moved her hand towards the side in front of kai as he took out and placed a glock 19 in her palm, holding the weapon in her hand she aimed it towards baekhyun with a small laugh leaving her lips"You're so desperate Mr Consiglire, okay 'Ti darò una possibilità' so start speaking before I pull the trigger and dig a hole in that skull of yours."

Taking the threat baekhyun batted a side eye towards the glorious weapon in her delicate hands knowing to well she would do it without even a single doubt.

"As much as I know you, you must already be knowing he's back in Korea" He stopped watching as they all nodded in sync creeping him out a little, with a cough he carried on voice sounding a bit rough coated with fear " He called for me a few days ago, he told me he was opening the Cassaforte segreta  that holds all the information about the us, all of us"

" But the rule was the safe is never going to be opened until we all give our consent for it" Stacy screamed out her voice sounded edgier like she wasn't believing anything that he said but y/n knew he wasn't lying, the only thing he'll get by lying was a cold death and the fear in his eyes spoke more then his mouth. "It was, but as our guardian and 'il Padre' he had the right to open it without the concent, I thought you'd already know as you were supposed to get the single that the vent was opened, he's planning to take you all down and he's going to do everything for his plan to work, even if it meant shaking hands with 'The Madrina' ".

"I don't understand Mr byun you're giving me such a precious information with nothing in return? Suspicious isn't it, so when we are at it, will you be kind enough to spill what is it in there for you in this whole ordeal" Baekhyun squirmed a little under her heated gaze, he knew this question was coming but it came sooner then expected after all it was his "regina"  and not some normal girl.

" You don't understand, if he leaked our information to 'madrina' she'll kill us all without a second thought, after all we were the one who killed her son and her future heiress, and on top she'll know everything regarding our past allies and connections and all of our weaknesses then it wouldn't be hard for her to take over the throne "

He was right, righter then she took him for, after all the "madrina" And her had a deep beef going on, she operated all the grounds of underworld that came under Asian lands while the 'madrina' controlled the Europe, they were both against each other, she was the 'Regina' the ruler and she was the 'Madrina' the godmother, both the strongest women of underworld and both thirsty for each other's blood

"So that's what here to tell us that we should save you, ha, do you really think we'd do that" Baekhyun nodded his head as a no clearly implying that wasn't what he was here for, taking out a file from his bag, he moved it towards y/n asking her to take it "I know you wouldn't, and nor I want you too, all I am asking if for you to be alert and start looking for a raw team, I've done a mistake in past which I don't want to do again, with this I'll be returning your favor of keeping me alive even after I betrayed you, I hope after this we'll never have to meet again "

"All the things related to the new raw team you'll need is in it, and I know you'd be shocked knowing they are very much familiar, I hope you don't loose this chance y/n, only you can raise a hell and collect these seven sins, make them your weapon y/n and soon you'll be ruling the whole Europe just as we dreamed of"

_______________________________

Hope you enjoyed ♡