chapter 6

She was bold, beautiful and everything He thought
he could never have

Edited

Your love

We were busy enjoying our Icecream when that annoying sound of bell rang in our ears getting all our attention towards the door of the store we were in and then they walked in, I didn't even thought I'd see them again today but I guess the God had some beef with me, because seeing BTS walking in was the last thing I wanted to happen but I was not going to let them have me, and ruin my day, if the God was set on making it worst I'll watch how far he can go.

" look who do we have here " My voice came out as pure mocking, I wanted to see there faces twist and turn in anger, it feed my inner demons who craved chaos, my words seem to get there attention pretty soon as they all walked towards us, I could easily read them like a open book they were.

"Noona isn't that the guy who did that lame attempt of flirting with you " We all laughed as woozi got them all, I had the urge to whistle loudly and scream "Yes get em boy" But I controlled myself, it wasn't that I was afraid of doing so but I had a image to maintain specially in front of  enemies.

"Can y'all just like shut the fuck up"anger made people do some really stupid shit, it made them believe lies about themselves and made them feel they could di anything they wanted and that's what taehyung was feeling, and I saw clearly through him, and I knew he had the urge to flip us all and make us shut our mouth and and seeing him like this gave me a sick pleasure.

"Look at the tough guy I guess he already forgot who we are" I heard kai cracking his knuckles and I knew from that moment the shit was so gonna go down, and if kai alone wasn't enough Mike joined him in his stupid work making my head already pain slightly"I know right, how about we make him remember it kai"

"Now now Boys let's calm down shall we, let's take pity on these poor souls" I knew we were having to much fun with this but heck did we fucking care no, from the side of my eye I saw Lisa getting up and walking towards them and soon circling around them like a hound, I clearly saw them feeling uncomfortable by her,  but soon they all gasped seeing her taking out knife as she slowly trailed it around jungkook's neck

"W_What are you doing you Psychopath" I couldn't help myself as I laughed out loudly, that was the most he could come up with, like seriously a psychopath, if he thought it was an insult that I think he should think again, but if anything it was more of a compliment, specially to someone like Lisa who was little fucked up in head.

We all were, a lot fucked up in head we found comfort in things we should never, we were twisted in a fucking way that nobody could ever fix us, they made us monsters, they build us in the version of ourselves that were so unknown to us and it was worst that we got so used to it that we never thought we could be normal again.

"Oh you don't even know how much of a fucking psychopath I could be" I stood up walking towards Lisa as I pulled her away from jungkook. She gave me an unsatisfied look but she knew the rules clearly we don't go for unarmed people, not now not ever. It was an unspoken rule and the rules in underworld meant as important as giving your promise.

"Listen guys we are not going to have a fight over here, I'll put this as straight as I can, stay the fuck away from us or you'll have to face the worst nightmare of your life" I saw all of them From the side of my eye, Namjoon had a complicated look on his face, jimin was busy holding jungkook who was onnthe edge of having a panic attack, jhope stood at the last hands shaking slightly, taehyung was looking at me with a look so unfamiliar, suga and jin stood together with confusion written on there face, I guess they weren't there when shit went down the previous morning.

"Okay, now what the heck is going on and who the fuck are you to threaten us" I heard suga say as be walked towards me standing all tall as of trying to intimidate me and to be honest if I wasn't so familiar with the dark world I would've been intimated by him so easily
"Oh we are going for this again" I laughed softly at him before I took my gun out putting it in front of him as I gave him a sweet smile

"Nice to meet you min yoongi, I am blaze the leader of black shine"

____________________________________

Edited it hope you enjoy ♡