Jennie

"Yea"Rosé said

"Damn for how long?"Jisoo asked.

"Almost a month"She answered.

"And you didn't even bother by telling me? "I said

"You never even listen to me when i talk to you."

"I always listen to you!What are you saying?!"I said screaming at the phone.Jisoo looked at me awkward to be in this position.

"Why are you mad?!"Rosé said

"Rosie you're in a relationship with someone for almost a month and you didn't even think about telling your bestfriend about it."I said more calmly

"Okay I'm sorry..." She said in a small voice.

"Now tell me...who is she?"

We spend our time talking to Rosé on the phone.Her girlfriend is so korean girl name Jennie i don't really care about her i just don't want her to get to sticky with my bestfriend when go to Australia it's been months since I've seen her.

"Girl food's ready!!!"My mom screamed from down stairs.

" Coming!!Hey Rosé we have to go eat I'll call you later okay?"

"Yeah sure say hey to your mom for me!Bye guysss,Jisoo see you soon!

"Bye bye Rosie."

"Bye bro" i said then hang up
"I hate the fact that you don't wanna show her to me."Jisoo said

You heard her right,Jisoo and Rosé never even saw each other.Why?Because i said so."I don't want you guys to judge based on looks so just wait okay?!"

I just really want them to be surprise.We go down and eat with my mother,we start packing my stuff a for the trip then we hang out and watch a movie then fall asleep.

Next morning

"Lisa you guys are going to be late wake up!!!"My mom says by knocking the door.

"Ok mom we're awake!"i said annoyed.

Jisoo was sleeping beside me,fun fact her and Rosé the only girl i can't sleep with without fucking them and i'm really proud of that cuz i fuck every girl. We got up and prepared ourselves to go.We go down the stairs with my bagages and we see my dad in the kitchen.

"Heyy dad" i said giving him a hug

"Hi honey the trip is today huh" he said

"Yes the flights is in a few hours and we will arrive tomorrow morning,we to go to Jisoo's"

"Oh hi Jisoo" he said seeing Jisoo behind me.

"Hello mr Manoban"she said with a cheesy smile.

"You guys should go get ready it's almost 12."My mom said giving a hug to me and Jisoo.

"Ok ok let's go then bye dad I'll see you in three months or more"I said give him a tight hug.I don't see him as often but him getting old and i can take care of myself."Have fun guys" He said.

"Bye guys"Jisoo said

We got out the house after saying goodbye to my parents and got to
my car and i are in the car singing to 2NE1 I'm the best.Fun fact Jisoo's sister is Dara from 2NE1.Anyways we are getting lit in her car to our way to her house to get her things.We enter her beautiful house not as big as mine but way more modern.We're going up to her room while being goofs because we're so happy.