Epilogue.

"It's going to be fine."

"I know... it's just people are going to find all of this weird."

"Who cares?Jennie we are a thing now people aren't going to do shit."

"I know but-"

"Theirs no but you and i only have each other for now.If any of our friends decided that they want to stick with Rosé and Jisoo than it's fine we're are not forcing anyone to stay with us."She said

"The only reason we here is to pass our classes."She added

"You're right."

"Text me when you're done."She said

"Okay see you later."I said as i kiss her.

She went to her class and i asked walk to mine.As is walk to my class i see Jisoo and Rosé talking.They both look at me i completely ignore them and enter the class.I take a sit and the class is about the beginning.Irene come sit next to me.

"I heard what happened."

"It's been litterally three days."

"Well news travel fast.Rosé is saying to everyone that you cheated on her."She said

"She's what?" I said as i got up furiously got out the class.

I see Rosé and Jisoo still there.

"You fucking bitch." I said as i slap Rosé in the face.

Jisoo pushed me.

"Stop!"

"Why are you talking about me this drama is because of you, don't make me seem like i'm the bad guy here."i said as i was about to hit her.

"What are you doing?"I hear Lisa whispering in my ear as she took my arm.

She pulled me out of school in the back seat of her car.

"What are you doing?"i asked.

I'm taking avantage of these tainted windows to calm you the fuck down."

"What?"

She pulled my pants and panties down and...

...

Lisa ate me out in the parking lot of our school, sounds weird huh.I got back class not long after.Damn Lisa really knew how to calm me down.

Rosé is a piece of shit.

6 Years later

"Are you almost done?"

"Yes one box left."

"Did you close the deal?"I asked

"Yes i got it."

"Awesome looks like everything is working out!You worked to hard."I said

"Now i have 4 studios in Korea and my second studios in Thailand will be open in a few months.That's so exciting."

"Great job honey."I said as i kissed her

Lisa and i have been living together for 3 years.Everything is finally going in the right direction.I am designer of Ruby J clothing and Lisa is the owner of many dance companies.We both started making a lot of money so we just recently move into a bigger house and bought new cars.I litterally love our life we get to do the things we love and have fun with our friends and each other.

"Okay we're all set.This is our new house. "Lisa said as she smiled at me.

"Our bed is coming tomorrow we'll call people to install it."