Truth or dare?

LISA

"We're backkkk"

We heard from down stairs.We rush to put are clothes back on as quickly as possible.
"Im good?" Jennie asked
"Yea go" i responded as i put my pants.

She smiled at me and got out of the  room.

What the hell got into my head?I just fucked Rosie's girlfriend.And i liked it.I actually really like it.It felt much different than any other girls and i don't know why. I got out the room and went down stairs to find them all in the kitchen.

"There you are!"Jisoo said.
"Yeah"
"You finally finished that nap of yours"
Rosé said.
I glanced at Jennie who smiles at me.
"Yeah you guys woke me up by screaming like that"
"Aww sorry"Jisoo said while giving me a hug.

Jennie

It's been four days since I've done anything with Lisa.I'm horny as usual but i don't wanna be annoying to her and bug her for sex.She doesn't look like she wanna have any more...And we haven't had a talk about all of this but i have to admit that her and i are much closer than before.I enjoy being with her and I think she enjoys spending some time with me as well.Its a sunny afternoon and I am sitting at the side of pool in a beach chair with Jisoo beside me.Rosé and Lisa comeback of where ever they were.

"Hey where we're you guys?"Jisoo asked before i could.
"Christmas shopping"Lisa said.

Christmas is actually coming very soon i almost forgot about it.
"What did you bought?"I said as i sitting up.

Lisa sit in my chair next to me.She give me a little hug and Rosé give me a kiss then sit in Jisoo beach chair next to her.I love Lisa's tomboyish outfit today.Her sitting next to me makes me feel so hot.

"Ohhh just random things you know..."
"Did you bought me something" I asked.
"Of course baby"Rosé said
"Yea of course baby"Lisa said sarcastically while putting her arm around my shoulders.

I put my hand on my face rolling my eyes to seem annoyed.The reason why i put my hand on my face is also just in case i blush.Rosé laughed and hit her.
"Stop imitating me!"

Lisa didn't even flinch to Rosé hitting her.Although Rosé is a beautiful she isn't really strong but i would still feel her hitting me the way she hit Lisa.That hit would defenetly hurt me.
Lisa simply laugh take her arm off of me.

"Anyways take your clothes off and come sit with us by the pool it's so sunny today!"Jisoo said

"Damn Chu stop begging me to take my clothes off our friends are here."She teased Jisoo while getting up and putting her hands on her body.

"Lisaaa stop"Jisoo laughed.
Lisa was getting on top of her and she was still laughing.Rosé get off the chair of Jisoo to let them do their thing and comes sit beside me where Lisa was.She kissed me slowly then put her arms around me.Lisa gave Jisoo a kiss on the neck then Jisoo pushed her.

"I hate when you do that lalisa!You always do that!"She said laughing.

She does?Rosé looked at me and whispered in my ear.
"Do you think there's something between them?"

I shook my hand as an 'i don't know'.

Even if i think there's no way there's something between Lisa and Jisoo that scene was so intense anyone who would witness it would automatically think that they are a couple.Or maybe Lisa is the queen of flirt.But even Rosé her bestfriend have doubts on if they have a thing or not.