Sunmi

LISA

Shit...did i really?fuck...Why the hell...I am now sitting on my bed looking for a away to calm my dick literally.
"Jennie 1 Lisa 0" Jennie said.

We can't play this "game".She is in a relationship with one of the most important person in my life.We can't do that to Rosé...i can't do that to Rosé. I don't know Jennie, i don't know her intentions with Rosie and i don't wanna be associated to her.I will talk to her later.But now i have to get the this out of me litterally.I close the door and locked it then jerk it off.

JENNIE
Why the fuck is she taking so much time to get down?"I'm going to see Lisa"Jisoo said.

Finally someone.

We nodded.We were on our phone doing nothing.My head was on Rosé's Lap and the rest of my body laying on this endless couch.Yall are probably wondering if i actually like Rosé huh?
I actually really do our personalities match really well sometimes even to well.I find it bored someone and I'm sure she does too but i doesn't stop us from loving each other.I actually am really surprised about what i did earlier with Lisa im not like that at all.But imagine being an sex addicted and not have sex.I didn't have sex for two months...it's terrible. I really want to make it right i think im starting to have some feelings for Rosé...gross i know right.But Lisa i just met her and i wanna know more...so...much...
more...Rosé plays with my hair while being on her phone.Jisoo comes back down stairs.Rosé asks before i do"Is she good?"

Jisoo walks toward us and nodded."Yea she's coming.So what should we do today?"

"I don't know what do you guys wanna do?" Rosé asked.

"I don't know"i said
"Well someone need to decide because we're not gonna stay here all day laying on the couch." She said standing in front of us.

"Well you decide"Rosé said

"Why me?"

"Because i said so" Rosé said

"It's your house your country so you decide"Jisoo said back. I was just confused about what they're arguing about.

"Can you guys stop arguing for nothing?"Lisa said appearing out of nowhere.Wow i think my pussy had a heart beat damn."We're in Australia in this big house for Christmas break and yall wanna argue about what we're doing today?We can do anything do y'all understand that?"Lisa added.

Jisoo and Rosé looked at each other.Lisa glanced at me.

"Then what do you suggest ?"My girlfriend asked.

"Jet ski."Lisa simply said smirking.

Jisoo smiled "Good idea im going to get ready"she said going to her room.

"Me too" Rosé said running to our room.There is only me and Lisa left in the leaving room.She's looking at me straight in the eyes,i'm not breaking the eye contact.I should say something but what?I should flirt again...If she doesn't flirt back then she's mad.

"Sooo you're ready to go?"i said smirking.

She looks around to see if someone is here."If that's what kinda game you wanna play I'll pass."She whispered with a serious look in her eyes.

"Well well what happened to bad girl Lisa huh?"I teased her.

"When it comes to my bestfriend i don't give a fuck you hear me?!"

I laugh "Okay okay I'm sorry about what i did earlier but you have to admit it felt good."

"What?I don't know what part about you pleasuring yourself on my leg makes ME feel good..."

"I meant when you jerk it off"I whispered sensually.She didn't say anything for a second.

"You should stop.All of this.She's my bestfriend and i can't do that to her.You can't do to her."She's right.She's right but the horny part of me wants to take over.

"Okay...let's just never talk about this again.I'll never do something like that again I'm sorry"I said not meaning a single thing i just said.

"You're a part of my life now whether I like it or not.We gonna have to get along so i'm not mad."She said
"There's no game now okay." She added.

"You're just pressed because you know i'd won."I said running to my room.I heard her screaming my name that made me laugh.After getting our stuff we go to the beach and do jet ski.Lisa and Rosé we're killing it but Jisoo and i not so much.After many attempts Jisoo and i decide to stay on the side and watch.I get to know Jisoo a bit better she's pretty cool, i love her dorky side.We can hear Rosé and Lisa screaming of joy in the water.Is it normal that i only look at Lisa what's wrong with me...I get weak when she have her sports bra,with those abs...i can't.Anyways we had i really fun time.

Days later

LISA
This is hell Jennie i hate her.It's been days that we're here and she won't stop flirting with me.She's making me hard in situations where i can't be.I understand that Rosie is giving her a hard time by not doing anything with her i just find it sad.But it not a reason to use me like a toy. I feel so weak when she does it but im not going to be weak anymore.I have a date tonight.You heard me good yes a date, a date with the girl of the bet that gave me her number i callled her because i'm desperate i never call girls first.When i say date is not a date date is more like...a booty call.I have a cool outfit like usual.I got to the kitchen were i see my friends talking.Jisoo and Rosé are both sitting and Jennie is cooking.
"Ok guys i'm out, see y'all tomorrow i guess" I said giving both Jisoo and Rosé a kiss on the forehead and Jennie a side hug.

JENNIE
What an ugly hug."Okay have fun Liz"Jisoo said.

"Where are you going?"I asked her.

"Im going to see a girl."She answered

"Who?"i asked

"Sunmi.Ok bye guys."She walked to the door.

"I forgot to tell her something"I'm coming back.I said to Jisoo and Rosé.
They nodded and continued the conversation.I ran to the door wear i see Lisa opening it.

"Hey."

"What?"She answered

"You better not do anything you're going to regret you hear me?" I said

"I won't bestfriend's girlfriend."She answered with a fake smile.

I grab roughly both her cheek with one hand and softly kiss one of them.

"I mean it Manoban."

"Okay!Can i go now?"

I let go of her.

"Have fun."

"I will"She said walking to the car we rent.I close the glass door and go back to the kitchen.Why i am possessive like that.Its been days of me flirting with her.Why?Im horny and she's actually one of the prettiest person i saw in my whole life.Is she prettier than Rosé?Yes.And even though Rosé is my girlfriend and Lisa and i said we're not ever going to do nothing with each other but i can't help it not flirting not touching her even i can do those things with Rosé as well.I just don't know what to do.

The girls and i relaxed all evening.

The morning
I wake up late Jisoo Rosé and i sleep late last night Rosé is beside me.I give her i little kiss and get up.I go to the bathroom still half asleep.I open the door and i see Lisa with shorts and a sport bra standing and a naked girl on the bathroom counter kissing.They immediately stop when i come in.

"What the fuck"I said immediately closing the door. Isn't she that girl from the bet?Thats Sunmi?

Fuck