The drama twin

It's been weeks since Jennie haven't spoke to me. I don't know why i feel so bad.She completely ignoring me and i'm ignoring her because she's ignoring me.

I still don't get what mad her mad but i'm letting her live her life.Me not being in it is good.Jennie and i are bad for each other.Is better this way.

"What do you mean it's better this way!?My girlfriend and bestfriend are not talking for almost a month,can y'all quit the bullshit already?"Rosé said

We are chilling in my room.Doing nothing like usual.Rosé can't take it anymore.I've invented an excuse for why weren't talking to each and i guess Jennie went with it...

"I don't care...It's not like i was that close with her."I lied

We were close. I miss her...but i'm not going to admit it.

"This is ridiculous..."She said.

JISOO

"This is ridiculous..."I said
"I don't care Jisoo"She said

Right now i'm with Jennie at my house.Since her and Lisa stopped talking her and i have been much more together.

"It's impossible that an argument is the only reason you too are not talking to each other."

"I'm telling it's only that.Did you talk to her?"

"Yes i did she's saying the exact same things as you."

She nodds and gets on her phone.I take my phone and text Rosie.

Me:Hey are you with her right now?

Rosé💞💞💞:Yup,do you think is going to work?

Me:I have no idea.But can't deal with them anymore so we're doing whether we like it or not.

Rosé💞💞💞:We'll text me when you guys are coming.

Me:Okayy see ya 💕

I have to find an excuse to go to Lisa's  now.

JENNIE

I love the weekends most importantly i love doing nothing.Being with Jisoo is really fun.

"Rosé want us to go to Lisa's house.She said she have something really important to tell us."

"Can't she just go back to her house? I don't want to go there."

"No because they are there.Lisa's house is closer to mine that Rosé's and we don't have a car so let's just go."

"Jisoo I'm not going to Lisa's house I'm telling you."

"Yes we're going.Rosé said it was an emergency."

"Why did she tell you it's an emergency but didn't even think of calling me first?" I asked

She didn't  answer at that and she took her phone.

"We have to go now.Seriously." She said

I got up and followed her.She is kinda scaring me.I can't believe i'm doing this.Are we seriously walking to Lisa's house?What is the emergency Rosé has so bad that i gave to go there?We walk for a good 5 minutes and finally arrived at Lisa's house.Jisoo simply open the door.