Rules

Did i seriously just saw that?I hate it to much.Why do i hate it so bad.I shouldn't but i do.Jisoo came behind me.
"What's going on?"
"Nothing Lisa have...compagnie that's all"
"Ohhh...that must be Sumni are they doing?"
"Fucking." I said
"Oooohhh...ok"She simply said by going back in room like she's used to Lisa fucking around with girls.Well ok Lalisa that's cool...

After everyone is awake and had taken a shower Jisoo made us some food.And the girl...Sumni comes down with Lisa and sit down beside her.She wearing her clothes.Lisa introduce her too us."And that's Jennie"Lisa said without looking at me.Sumni looked at me with a smile.
"Nice too meet you"
"Yea"

[Bold words means they are speaking english and not korean]
No im not trying to be rude...Ok maybe a little.
"Will you be spending the day with us?"My girlfriend asked.
"No she's not"Lisa said
Sumni looked at Lisa a bit confused.
"She's not" she said again.
Am i smiling?What is going on with me?Rosé looked at me i immediately stop smiling.After eating i finish talking we Jisoo and head up stairs.But i see Lisa throw out Sumni,i wake towards them.
"It was really fun,if you need more pussy call me."Sumni said in a seductive voice.

"It won't be necessary but thanks for the offer it was nice too see you babe" She said closing the door to her face.

She turned around facing me.I looked at her with my arm crossed.

"What ever you're about to say i don't care Jennie"She said trying to go away from me but i blocked her.

"What?"She said
"I told you to not do anything you're going to regret Lisa."
"And do you think you are huh?"

I grabbed her member roughly and she gasped.
"What the fuck Jennie?"She said looking at me hand.
"What are you doing!?Someone could see us."
"You're not even trying to take my hand off of you"I teased her.

She immediately toke off my hand ans run upstairs to her room.Rosé and Jisoo come to me.

"Why is she running like that?"Jisoo asked.
"She wanted to go to the bathroom."I simply said.
"Well we're going to the grocery store,do you need anything?"My girlfriend asked giving me a kiss.
"Take whatever you want,we'll be here waiting for you guys."I said

They leave shortly after.I go up in Lisa room.As i open the door i see her sitting in her bed she immediately put a pillow on lap.I wanted to laugh but when i saw her face i prevented myself.

"If you want to tease me or play your stupid games please get out,im serious."

Well she mad.

"What's wrong?"i asked

"Are you serious?What's wrong?!"She yelled.

"I-" i started.
"Why are you doing this?What have i done to you?"
"Don't act like you don't like what we're doing a little..."I said as i get closer to the bed.
"Since the first time we saw each other i felt something light up in me and maybe I'm juste really horny...but-"

She cut me off again.Why does she keep doing that?

"Jennie what do you want exactly from me?"

"Tell me, did any girl ever even made you feel the things i make you feel?"i added
"You have too much confidence for i small girl like you." She said frowning her eyebrows.

"Nobody ever make you feel that way huh?Like you're not in control...because you're only the one who control and with me you don't."I said getting closer to her.I started caressing her hair,she didn't broke eye contact with me and still had a very serious expression on her face.

"I'm not gonna help you cheat on my bestfriend."She said

"She's you're bestfriend after all...what's her is yours." I said getting my closer to hers.

"That's not how it works Jennie."
"I know you want it to stop fighting it Lisa."

Our face are so close ,her serious eyes is gone she keep looking at my eyes and my lips.I feel my panties getting wet I'm only for her to kiss me.We don't say nothing for a long minute we're just looking at each other.I want her to do it so badly.

"Just tell me what you want..."She said getting away from my face.
"I want you to do this.You want this so
much-"
"Shut up"She said as she crashed her lips in mine.She put her hands on my waist and go lower.

"Finally"I said between kisses.

I take off the pillow from her lap and sit on her.I felt her dick pocking me through her boxers.I lay her on the bed and roughly continue kissing her.I felt her member getting harder and harder the more we kiss.Even if it's so wrong kiss her feel so damn good.She lifted up my skirt ripped of my panties which made me scream a little.

"So damn wet"She muttered

She directly put two fingers in my whole and make back and fourth mouvements so quickly.My moans were getting louder.I cummed really quickly. I pull her boxers down and suck every single inche of her dick,she is so big.

"Fuck"She breathed out

I returned up to her mouth and kiss her savagely then i put her dick in me.

"Wait-"She said before i interrupted her with more kisses.

"I'm on pills don't worry"I said

She pulled my mouth back to hers kissing me like she never kissed someone before.She roughly throw me in bed completely take of her clothes off as i do the same.She come on top of me and kiss me again i could do that all day.I grabbed her member once again and put it inside me.She penetrated me so roughly.I like that side of her.When she dominates,i think it's so fucking sexy.

We fucked for an hour than stopped when we both cum for the last time.

"Fuck"I said
"We are definitely doing this again." I added

I kissed her a bit more.

"We *kiss* have to *kiss* set up *kiss* some rules."She said

I stop.

"Rules?"
"Yea,if we want to do this again.What rules do you want first?"She asked

"Rule number one we can't fuck other people than each other."I said.

"Why?"She asked
"Because it's weird" I said
"Isn't already weird me fkg my bestfriend's girlfriend?"
"We just can't fuck other people"
"No this rule is useless." she said
"I said what i said."
"I get to sleep with whoever i want kim."

"Don't call me like that I'll cum."I said
as she run her hand through my hair.

"Rule number two no one can ever know about all of this."

"For sure"

"Rules number 3 we can't catch feelings for each other,we are only doing because Rosé don't want to fuck and we're horny."She said.We are laying in bad face to face eye to eye her hand on my waist mine on her face.

"What makes you think that im going to could catch feelings for you?"I asked

"Im talking be experience Jen."
"No catching feelings got it.That's it?"i asked.

"Last rule we stop all of this when Rosé finally fucks you."