One last time?

Many drinks and dares later.I was sitting on Lisa lap for a dare what a coincidence.We were kinda all drunk but i was much less drunk than them.It was getting really late.

"Who's nextt?!"Jisoo said
"I don't wanna play anymore.We've done enough!I'm wanna lay for two minutes "Rosé said getting up and going to the couch.Jisoo follow her.
"It's was fun"She said.

I get from Lisa's lap and see her dick poking her pants.Am i doing this to her?She lays on the floor.I cover it with a pillow she is too drunk to realize what i am doing.
"Lisa."
"What?"
"Your dick."I whispered
"You like it"She smirked
"Calm it down"I whispered again.
"You calm it down..."She said pulling me to her.
"Lisa stop."I said pushing her
I looked behind me seeing Jisoo and Rosé asleep.How the fuck did they fall asleep that fast.

"Okay get up!"I said pull her.
"I don't want too!"
"Lisa get up, im bringing you to bed."

I pulled her and she finally got up. I walk her up stairs to her room.

"We can do it now." She said trying to take my clothes off and kissing my neck.
"Nooo not now ,i have to put Jisoo and Rosé to bed too." I said trying to replace my clothes.
"My cock is waiting for you."
"I said not now.I'll come check on you later okay?"

I walk out the door and get down stairs.I see Jisoo kissing my girlfriend.

"Hey!"I said.
They turn their head at the same time.
"Oh hey baby wanna join?"Rosé said.
"Come on get up"I said to them coldly.
"Where are we going?"Jisoo asked while getting up.

I didn't answer.I am mad.I can't be mad at them i mean I'm the one cheating with Lisa.They we're just kissing and they are drunk so that doesn't count...i guess.I put Jisoo in bed in her room then go to my room.I put Rosé to bed tie her hair up take her clothes off.

"What are you doing?"
"Shhhhh"
"You wanna make out with Jisoo huh?"I said slapping her ass.

She loudly groaned.
"Jennie- Jennie st-stop"
"You want to cheat on me huh?Let's see who fucks you the best."

I turned her around,lay her on bed and get down on her lady part and lick every single inches off it.She loudly moan.

"Jennie stop stop STOP!"She said roughly pushing me.

"What the fuck are you doing Jennie? I told you too stop."

"You know what?Fuck you"I said going out of the room.I tried to not tear up.I am just mad really really mad.

I got in Lisa's room close and lock the door.She was deeply sleeping.I took my clothes off,took the sheets off of her and got her pants down.She still wasn't moving.I spit on her already hard dick then get on top of her and put it inside me.As i move faster and faster i see her slowly open her eyes.

"Fuck"She said eyes half open.I was moaning really loudly it felt so good her being inside me.We cum at the same time.I get off of her and lay by her side.I am sad.So sad i don't know what just happened with Rosie.I put the sheets on me and turn around for Lisa to face my back. I wanted to cry but i never cried for no one so it's not about to start now. Lisa come closer to me.

"What happened?" She asked
"What makes you thinks something happened?"
"They way you fucked me...you look mad."
"It's Rosé"I sighed "Her and Jisoo was making out and then i tried to fuck her she push me away."I said turning around to face her.

"You can't be mad at her."She started.
"I know and i don't know why i am."
"You're falling in love..."
"I don't think i am.I mean if you were really in love with someone would you cheat on them with their best friend?"

She didn't answer.She just looked at me with those beautiful eyes.

"We should probably stop all of this..."She said.

"Y-yea it was a huge mistake we should go asleep"I said

We didn't move an inch,our faces were so close.We just looked at each other.I wanted to kiss her i don't know why.But i decided that is best not to.She lay on her back as i turn around on my side for to face my back again.

"You really wanna end this?"I asked
"Maybe it's for the best"She answered
"You're probably right..."I said as i sigh.

No one was talking we are in complete dark.I feel like she's not sleeping. I suddenly feel her moving. I think she just took the rest of her clothes off.She got closer to my naked body. I get closer to by moving back my body to her body feeling her dick against my ass.She reaches out her hand on my pussy and rubs it.I spread my legs a bit more trying to not make a sound. She saw that and did it faster and harder forcing me to let out a moan.
"So maybe one last time then we stop."She whispered sensually in my ear.

"Y-yeah I'm co-cool with that."I said as i turn around to kiss her.

Last night was probably one of the best nights i ever had.Fucking Lisa was very good it's probably the best sex i had in my life and sleeping with her in her arms was so comforting. She woke me up with plenty of kisses all across my body.Last night we agree that it was our last time and this morning was our last kiss.Im sure is for the best.

This morning is very awkward in the kitchen table i'm not talking to Rosé.Jisoo trying to make things less awkward but is failing.The vibe is so cold it's not fun at all.

"Woahh it's so awkwardly boring here im going out.You guys need to talk."She said by getting up.

"Where are you going?"i asked her

"Out"She simply answered as she got out.

"Sooo...Who wanna start?"I asked coldly.