This is where it all ends

LISA

I just got out of 1st period i haven't see the girls yet.Jisoo don't have class today.Rosé brought Jennie here today and i was late today so haven't had the chance to talk to them,well... right not i dont really care about anyone else than Jennie.I saw her quickly getting out of a class.

"Jennie!" I said

She turned around as i walk to her.

"Hey Liz i actually have to go meet Irene an important exam to study for."She said continuing to walk fast.

"Okay but i need to tell something it'll only take two minutes."I said following her.

"Lisa i really have to go.I'll call you later okay?"She said.

"Jennie we really need to talk it's-"

"Lalisa!I said i don't have time for this.This exam is so important okay?She kissed me on the cheek."I'll talk to you later."

She started walking but a grab her hand.

"Stop i'm serious-"
"Pranpriya gives us 2 weeks to tell Rosé that we're sleeping together.If we don't do it she will.Have a great time studying."I said as i walked away.

I saw her facial expression change. She is thinking the same thing i am.I suddenly feel her presence beside me.

"Noooo.You are going to study." I said
"This is much more important."
"Hell no it's not!Do you want no girlfriend AND a failing grade?"I said

She rolled her eyes.

"This is not funny"She said

"Who said i was joking.We have two weeks okay?Go study and tomorrow will spend the day together okay?"

"The day together?" She asked

"Euhh...yea w-we are going to find a solution to all of this." I awkwardly said."Not like spending like spending spending...Just spending spending!"I added.

"Okay..."She simply said

"No sex"I whispered.

"Okay"She smirked.

"I'm serious Jennie.No sex"I repeated.

"Okay okay.See you later."She was about to kiss me on my lips and she stopped.
"Shit sorry."She said
"It's okay.Just go,talk to you later." I said slaping her ass.

She laugh and walked away.

JISOO

"Hello?"I said answering the phone.

"Hi love what are doing right now?"Rosé said.

"Nothing Jen jus texted me to come study with her and Irene." I said putting my stuff in my bag.

"Maybe we could see each other later?I have to tell you something." She said

"What is it?" I asked

"I want to break up with Jennie." She said.

I didn't know what to say.

"Ooh..."

"It's okay you don't have to say anything now.I just want to come over later...is it okay?"

"Y-yea sure.I'll see you later."I said

"Okay bye baby have fun."She said