Chapter 1: First Encounter

Sung Yeol P.O.V

"God! I'm so hungry" I went out of my room.

"Sung Yeol is that you dinner almost ready" my new step mom said

I ignored her and left the house. I hated her so much. It hasn't been 5 months that they got married and now she trying to take my real mom place.

when I got out of the house. I decide to go to the new restaurant that just open up around the corner.

When I got to the restaurant I saw a that it was so full. So decide just to go get a bowl of ramen. When I got to the store I waited for the ramen to get cooked. I sat down and suddenly I saw this girl sit next to me. She was so pretty. I tried to ignore her but how can you ignore her. I decided to put on my head phone and eat my ramen. I heard the girl's phone ring. As she was on the phone I looked at her. She was smiling so brightly. Her smile made my heart flutter.

We both finished our bowl of ramen at the same time. We walked out together. I looked at the sky and felt a raindrop fall down as I was about to walk out. I saw the girl was also about to walk out but stop to take out a umbrella when it started to rain.
I just walked in the rain. When suddenly I felt someone grab my hand.

"Excuse Me here you can have my umbrella. I have another one" she with a smile. While putting the umbrella in my hand.

As she walked away. "You can get sick that way" I looked at her with the umbrella in my hand.

Hwa Young P.O.V

"Oppa I'm so tired of working." I cried to my twin brother

"Ya~ Princess" Chan yeol  said wait petting my head . You know Mom and Dad just opened up this new restaurant we need to help out and plus the restaurant is doing a good job don't you see the place is full with people

"Yeah Hwa Young " said Eun Jung unni

"Ok kids leave Hwa young alone you guys know she the youngest between the 4 of you. Ok hwa young if your tired then go for a walk for a while. said dad.

"Thanks Dad" I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah that not fair me and Hwa Young are the same age. Hello twins." Chan yeol cried to dad.

"Well when you become my little girl then you'll get special treatment". My dad scold  Chan yeol

I stuck out my tongue at chan yeol. Which got him mad

"Oh yeah hwa young bring an umbrella. They say it might rain" my mom

" Yes! Mom". I said and ran out the restaurant

~~~

I left the restaurant and remember that I forgot my umbrella. I went to the store and bought two umbrellas they were on sale.

I got hungry and when to the convenience store to get a bowl of ramen.

when i got to the store. I got a bowl of ramen and sat down next to this guy. That I thought was so cold looking but handsome at the same time.

I heard my phone ring. I answered my phone it was my oldest brother.

"Hyun Wook oppa". I said with a smile. I haven't talked to him ever since he when to study in america.

I was talking to him while eating my ramen. when I finish I noticed that the guy next to me was also done. we walk out together.I hung up my phone when I got outside. I looked at the guy and he was looking at the sky.

I was about to walk away when I started to rain. I stopped and took out my umbrella. I saw the guy walk a head of me. I felt bad. Then I remembered that I had another umbrella.

I walked to the guy and grabbed his hand and said " Excuse Me you can have my umbrella. I have another one" I gave him my umbrella and took out my other one

Before I walked away I told him that he could get sick that was and walked away.