Part 3

"Now Brandon," I said putting my hands on my hips, "You know very well that I have plenty of dresses. I don't need another." I tried to keep a straight face. Brandon held up a finger.

"No, no. The chief's honorary little sisters must look their best. I already have a dress in mind for both of you." Both Mary and I blushed.

"I will leave it up to  you on how you accessorize yourselves because I am completely clueless in the department," Brandon finished. Mary squealed.

"This is going t be so much fun!" she said.

"I'm looking forward to the food," I said making us all laugh.

"Come on, Raven," said Mary bouncing in her place, "We have so much more to do since you got back." I giggled.

"I've only back for a couple of days," I said and Mary took my hand.

"Just the more reason to start flapping those wings of yours and get moving," she said. I giggled. We flew to a little shop at the edge of town. Mary walked right in.

"Mrs. Pots?" she called. A little old woman came scuttling out. When she saw Mary she smiled and clapped her hands.

"Oh Mary!" she cried coming closer, "Is this the fairy you have been telling me all about?" Mary nodded and I blushed.

"Such a young little thing," said Mrs. Pots, "You know, I have head nothing but good things about you from Mary." I smiled.

"Mrs. Pots!" exclaimed Mary, "You must show her the dress. I can't wait to see it on her."

"Right this way, my dear," said Mrs. Pots as she led us down a hall. I glanced back at Mary who was grinning ear to ear. Mrs. Pots stopped in front of a row of fitting rooms.

"Just wait here and I'll go get you your dress," said Mrs. Pots. Raven smiled. Mrs. Pots shuffled down the hall and returned a few minutes later holding a dress. It was a deep green dress with a wide neck and slits up the front. ((Raven's dress is on the side>>))

"Oh my," gasped Raven, "It's beautiful."

"Go try it on," said Mary almost bouncing up and down. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Alright, alright," I said and went into the dressing room. When I came back out Mary had tears in her eyes.

"You look so beautiful," she said. I smiled.

"I have to say, Brandon does have good taste," I said.

"He sure does," Mary giggled. I twirled around admiring my new dress.

"Do you have a jewel to wear with this dress?" asked Mrs. Pots. I stopped twirling.

"I have none," I said. Mary gasped.

"Raven!" she cried, "You work in a mountain full of gold and gems as big as my head! How do you not have a jewel to wear with every outfit?" I looked out the window.

"I never needed one," I said simply. Mary put her hand on her hips.

"Well, you do know so we are going to get you the best jewel we can find," she said. I smiled and took off the dress.

"We have a lot of work to do missy," said Mary. Thanking Mrs. Pots I let Mary drag me to the market.

----------------------

((A/N))

If you want to see Mary's dress, there is the link: 

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c9/a9/63/c9a963ad29567275250bb0ace6eb3870.jpg