Part 10

When I got to the mines I stopped. I've always been amazed by the mines. I laughed a bit remembering what Mary had said,

"Raven! You work in a mountain full of gold and gems as big as my head!"

I sighed. She was right.

"Can I assist you?" grunted a dwarf with a mining helmet.

"I have some letters for Master Dwalin," I said. The dwarf nodded and pointed to a door at the end of the hall.

"Thank you," I said then hurried down the hall.

"Master Dwalin?" I said when I knocked softly on the door. I heard the rustle of paper.

"Enter," said Master Dwalin from the other side of the door. When I walked in I found Balin and Dwalin speaking with each other. They looked up and Balin smiled. I smiled back.

"It seems you have other business, brother dear," he said, "I shall leave you to your work."

"I won't be long, Master Balin," I said quickly, "I've just come to deliver there to you from Prince Thorin," I handed the letters to Master Dwalin and the documents to Master Balin.

"Thank you, lassie," said Master Balin. I giggled slightly.

"You're welcome,"I said, then bowed and left. As I was leaving I almost bumped into Master Gloin.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry," I said quickly, "I wasn't watching where I was going."

"It's all right, lass," said Master Gloin.

"Do you know where I could find Master Oin?" I asked, "I have letters for him from Prince Thorin." Master Glion smiled.

"Give them to me, I was just on my way to see my brother," he said. I smiled and handed him the letters.

"Thank you," I said then bowed and left. I went back to my room and grabbed my art bag and sketch pad. ((On the side>)) After checking to see if I had all my colored pecils and eracers I headed out to the river. As I passed the training grounds I saw the prince training with some other dwarves. I sat down under a tree and took out some colored pencils.

---------------

((A/N))

Happy Holidays and Happy New Year everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2015. Here is the nexr chapter in my story. Comment and enjoy!!