chapter 9 what am i?

I was a constrictor type. I need someone.

I need help.

Izzy is at a friends house. I can't handle all of the pressure that is being put on me right now. I ran up to my room and closed the door behind me. I just wanted to scream, i wanted to tear down everything hanging on my walls. I wanted to take my anger and sadness out on something. I realized that i needed to calm down, before i made a stupid decision to screw up my life more than it already is. I just lay in bed for hours, thinking, before I knew it, it was two in the morning. I guess i'm not going to school tomorrow. As a lay there, isabella came in.

"Rin! Mom texted me about what happened, are you ok-- rin?"

I didn't answer, i didn't have the strength. I just didn't want to exist anymore.

I felt her sit on the bed next to me. She put her hand on my back, as i lay with my face in the pillow.

"Rin, it's going to be ok. It will work out in the end."

"But will it? Everything has been going wrong lately. I can't handle it anymore. I feel like I used to, when I lived with my old parents."

"They aren't here any more, all of this will pass. You just need some rest."

She lay down next to me, and I looked up at her with teary eyes.

"Hey, you know what? People are going to say things that are going to hurt, and things are going to happen. But you are a great person, and no matter who tells you your not, you are. So don't listen to people like that teacher on the activity day, or principal morris."

"You heard that day, at the art activity?"
She nodded.

"Yeah, i could tell you didnt want to cause a scene, so I dropped it."

"Thank you, isabella. I wouldn't be here without you"

"Don't worry, everything will turn out ok."

And with that, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

I went to school without rin today. Last night, I just ended up sleeping in his room. When I woke up, I thought he could use a break from stress, so I turned off his alarm. I also left him a note.

Rin, I know your probably mad that I shut off your alarm, but you need rest. I left toast in the fridge, because you are weird and prefer it cold. I will get your homework from your teachers. Try not to linger on your problems to long, it brings you down. Instead think about our class camping trip in a few weeks!

Love,

Izzy strangles

I walked into the cafeteria to meet up with my usual group. My group consisted of my friends, james, david, alexis, and emmet. They are my closest friends, but since rin is so shy they don't know him very well.

"Hey! Whats up my peppermint bitch!"

"Heh, good morning Emmett."

She knows how to start of the day, she calls me that because once for pajama day, I wore my oversized red and white striped onesie. And i'm allergic to peppermint.

"Hey, did you bring them?" James ran over and tried to act like we were doing a drug deal.

"Yes i brought them. Heh. I can do them at lunch."
"YES DID YOU PAINT THEM?"

"Yes i painted them."

James had been bugging me for the past week to bring him some acrylic nails. I finally remembered. I wear black ones with my spiked bracelets. And james thought they were cool.