chapter 11 a 'fun' camping trip

The next few weeks were a blur. I have morphed a few more times, and the DMI said i should be done changing physically, so i have pink eyes, slit pupils, scales, a tail, pointed ears, and fangs, i'm also almost all healed up from my fight with jacob, i just have a cool scar now.

Currently i am helping izzy pack for the class camping trip. She was mainly packing snacks. We were also working on hiring her cousin to take care of her pets while shes gone.

"I swear, you don't have to do that much! You have two beardies, so you know it's not that bad!"

"Yeah bella! I have two beardies! You have twenty six reptiles! It's definitely a big responsibility!"

"THERE'S ONLY TWENTY FIVE DONT OVER EXAGGERATE!"

"Okay twenty five! Do you have anything else you need to tell me about?"

"Yeah i also have two pac man frogs and a salamander. Plus four betas and 50 feeder goldfish. And don't you dare kill my breeder mealworm colony!"

"Oh my god! Bella! You have an obsession!"

"NO I DON'T YOU INCOMPITENT SWINE!"

"Fine, just tell me what to do with each of them."

Then isabella talked for about twenty minutes, and this was just a small piece of what she said...

"Ok. first. My two female beardies have metabolic bone disease from the people who had them before me, so insurgias's food has to be boiled. And zirconia sometimes sits on insurgias and wont let her eat. So make sure they both get fed, and if insurgias has a seizure, contact me immediately. Weisslogia the big male beardie doesn't eat much, but he does like to fight himself in the reflection of the glass, don't let him do that. The little male beardie, cerberus, eats a lot and is on a high protein diet. He gets three superworms in the morning and three at night. The geckos get crickets, but knobbey, the african fat tail, gets lonely sometimes so hold her a bit. As for the twelve turtles you can just fee-"

"OKAY SHUT UP, JUST TYPE IT OUT AND LEAVE ME THE PAPER. PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD."

"Okay let's go izzy!" I grabbed her and tried pulling her out the door for school, she grabbed the door frame and kept going.

"And insurgias has adenovirus so- ow stop pulling me wait- AH- WASH YOUR HANDS BETWEEN EACH REPTILE, DON'T SPREAD DISEASES! ESPECIALLY WITH THE RESCUE BEARDIES! AND MY GECKOS BETTER NOT DROP THEIR TAILS EITHER. AND THE DISPLAY AQUARIUM XIECES IS IN HAS A HOLE SO CRICKETS GET OUT, DON'T LET THEM GET OUT"

Then finally i got her out the front door, our tents and sleeping bags in the car already.

"Ok lets go right now!" izzy started yelling.

"Wait! I have to make sure we have everything first!"
"No wait! Don't open the trunk!"
"What, why?"
"No reason... just don't."

"Are you hiding anything in there?"

"Ye-no im not, so dont look."

"Im looking"

"WAIT NO PLE-"

'Klunk' 'klick'

"IZZY WHY IS THERE A TORTOISE IN THE TRUNK?"

"I JUST WANTED TO BRING ALUCARD HE'S MY BABY!"

"NO!"

Finally we got to leave for the class trip. I couldn't stop izzy from bringing all sorts of critter catchers and spare tanks incase, and I quote, 'in case i find any new scale babies!' when we got to the school, we got our stuff out of the car, and loaded it all onto the bus. We and up finding two more lizards izzy had stashed in the car. The bus ride there was pretty boring. I had to sit by rei all the way there, and all he did was sleep.