chapter 12 someone new

It was a week after the camping trip, and I was trying to study in my room for upcoming exams. Until ally and abby came bursting into my room, abby was on the floor and ally was pulling her in a blanket.

"BOO RIN!" they said in unison. Finally ally started getting my name right, most of the time.

"Hey, what are you stinkers doing in here?"

"We came to play minecraft on your xbox!"

"Of course you did, ill turn it on for you."

"Yay!"

Little did i know, while I was setting up minecraft for ally and abby, i was being watched.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you have eyes on him?" my boss said through the radio.

"Yeah, i do. And ally is with him."

"I thought so, leave her there for now. We don't know how strong he is, so we better not approach him just yet." I could hear the malice dripping from her voice through the static.

I picked up my stuff, i was perched on the roof of the building next to rin shibe's household. I had better get back, since we were enrolling at his school today.

Our mission is to kill Rin Shibe.

We have done a lot of research on him, and apparently, he's a mix breed. He is a huge threat since he could potentially over power the boss. And she isn't happy that ally is with him either. We wouldn't even have targeted him unless he found ally. We had already scouted his house because he was a snake type, but the boss didn't get very far. He almost caught her.

I headed down to the bar boss owns, the demis' cavern. As I walked in, I was greeted by my coworker. He is a very petite, pretty guy, but not like he will last long. He is a demi, like the rest of us. I'm pretty sure he is a finch, but he talks big.

"Welcome back, can i get you anything while your here?"

"No rokuro, you wouldn't get me anything anyways."

"heh, you caught me."

Most other demis are scared of me, i am a water monitor, i have a few anger issues, but I keep them in check.

"Where's the boss at, i need to talk to her."

"I saw her in the basement earlier, but can you excuse me to leave? I have a date to get to."

"Heh heh, you got a girlfriend? Yeah right."

"I don't have a girlfriend, I have a husband." and he walked out. I suspected it, but i didn't know he was already married to a guy. He is only twenty five.

After that, I headed to the basement, I really don't like going down there. The murders that are left on the street are when they cooperate and don't struggle much. But if they piss her off... they become a missing person report, and they come here. This is where Rin Shibe will most likely end up. He took ally, and now she has a tracker on her. The DMI has been reporting to her master a lot, she killed him two years ago. And has been forging signatures and saying he is very ill. So they never see him, and they never will. I think she already disabled her collar though, she is extremely smart. I knocked on the basement door.

"Hello? Boss, are you in the-"

"Is somebody out there?! Please! Help me!"

"Yes, i'm here shane! The door is unlocked."

I hesitated before opening the door, she hadn't even done anything to the guy yet, he was just a screaming mess. I didn't want to see what she was going to do though.