Chapter VI

REY

REGION- OUTER RIM
PLANET- TATOOINE

"My name is Rey Skywalker"
And I write my own destiny.

I turn to walk towards the X-wing, but a huge surge of energy crashes into me like an invisible brick wall, sending me plummeting to the ground. I yell out in surprise and crumble into a crouch, intense pain soars through my veins and hot daggers stab me in my abdomen.
I forget everything around me, its black, the two suns are pinpoints in the horizon that I can no longer see clearly. I scream in agony, and clutch at my bare stomach, wishing, willing the pain to cease. I hear whispers, calling out my name...

REY..........REY........SKYWALKER........SOLO........REY........PALPATINE........NO-ONE.........REY.........REY..........PALPATINE........SKYWALKER...........
REY..........REY...

Louder and louder they called my name, they called me by every name, "Who are you?" I shout into the darkness. They don't reply. They get louder and faster and more erratic with each turn.

REY.....REY.....SOLO.....REY....SKYWALKER.....REY......SKYWALKER.....REY....PALPATINE....REY.....REY....NO-ONE.....SOLO.....REY.....REY........... PALPATINE....NO-ONE.....REY.....REY.......

"STOP IT" I scream into the darkness, tears streaming, my mind is numb. I cant think over the shouting, they fill up my mind, my body, the voices have replaced my emotions. What does it mean? "WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOUUUU?

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

TO SHOW YOU,

"IT HURTS, PLEASE..."

I was sobbing uncontrollably now, the burning through my veins had gotten worse, the pain accumulating inside my stomach, hot knives, coals and needles penetrate my skin, boring holes into my body, and they won't stop. I looked down, I was covered in blood, was it my blood?

I looked out into the darkness that was my mind, the small pinpricks I assumed were the twin stars began to vanish... and I faded out with them.

Exhausted and confused, I let myself fade into the darkness, succumbing to the emptiness, searching for an answer. Searching for an escape.