About You

Your profile:

Name: (y/n) (l/n) (or any name you want)
Date of death: 1934
Cause of death: Suicide (poisoned by snake venom and took an overdose of sleeping pills)

Likes: Alastor
          Dancing
          Singing
          Exotic animals
          Burlesque clothing
         (Ancient) History
         Wine

Dislikes: Your parents
                Dogs
                Playing the piano
                Beer

Biological informations:

Species: Human (formerly)
               Snake demon

Age: Unknown (end 20s to early 30s, born between 1901 and 1907)
Height: 5'11 (as Demon)
Gender: Female

Abilities: Poisioning with your snakes
                Handling with knives and guns
               Transmute people in stone and destroy it
               Hypnosis
               Burlesque dancing

Appearance: (h/c) hair and shiny (e/c) eyes (as Human)
                       Snakes as hair (you can choose every venomous snake you want), green eyes, black lips, sharp fangs, pale skin (as Demon)

Professional status:

Serial killer (formerly)
Burlesque dancer

Relationships:

Family: Unnamed parents
             Shannon (OC) (younger sister)
            Annie (OC) (older sister)
            Holly and Hailey (OC) (nieces)
           Unnamed brother-in-law

Friends: Charlie (co-worker; close friend)
               Vaggie (co-worker)
               Angel Dust
              Alastor (ex-boyfriend; co-worker)
             Niffty (co-worker)
            Husk (co-worker)
           Mimzy (boss; co-worker; close friend)
           Val (OC) (best friend; co-worker) [Note Feb 2024: It's NOT Valentino! The OCs name is Valerian]
          Charity (OC)

Enemies: no one in particular

Background:

You were born in Lafayette, Louisiana, into a problematic family. Your mother, an ex-pianist, had a mental sickness and your father was a very rough man, who never showed any interest in his children. You grew up with two sisters. Actually you were very loved by your mother, but she had issues to show her love and your elder sister mostly took care for you and your younger sister. You were the only child who was interested in weapons, so you got your fathers attention and he taught you a lot about it; especially knives and guns.

As an adult, you moved to New Orleans to study Ancient history. To earn money, you worked in a club; first as waitress, later as a burlesque dancer. You gave up on your studies after a couple of months, because you had more fun in dancing.

After one year living in New Orleans, you've met a young man named Alastor and you became his partner in crime. You two enjoyed killing people and you also helped with his radio show sometimes. You and Alastor even became lovers and you moved to him shortly after.

In 1933, you witnessed Alastors death. That's why you have such a hatred against dogs.

You tried your best to continue living your life, but you couldn't stand the silence in the house any longer and decided to commit suicide after murdering your sisters for the lucky life they lived. You took an overdose of sleeping pills to daze, poisoned yourself with snake venom and ended up in Hell.

A/N: It's just a short summary about your previous life! I'm planning to write much more details about your past!