Chapter 5: Show me how you Burlesque

WARNING: Very light boy x boy smut

Chapter 5: Show me how you Burlesque

(Your P.O.V.)

Unbelieveable, but we spent the whole weekend at the hotel. My nieces had the fun of their life when they played Hide-and-Seek with me, Charlie and Niffty or when we ran through the hotel to catch each other. Husk and Vaggie were super annoyed by this childish behaviour but Husk always seemed to be a little grouch and Vaggie just sucked in being with children. I didn't want to judge her and maybe she was different then but I hoped Charlie didn't planned to have kids with her girlfriend some day. Besides they were still too young for this suff for sure.

Holly and Hailey meanwhile found a new hobby: Dad jokes. Yes, Dad jokes.
Last night, I caught them sitting with Al on the couch and he told them some. That was a manner he never had lose. But I was relieved he didn't dislike my nieces.

Nevertheless, we must drive back to Annies home on Sunday evening and gosh it felt like I had two Alastor Clones back in the car.

„Hey auntie, how do you make holy water?" Hailey asked while she giggled.
„I don't know... how?" I grumbled.
„You boil the hell out of it!" The twins bursted out laughing.
„Well, I know two midgets I'm gonna boil the hell out of too if they don't shut up RIGHT NOW!"
„...did you hear about the kidnapping at school? It's fine, he woke up."
„And did you hear about the italian chef who died? He pasta way." They whispered now but it was loud enough to hear them anyway and I prayed to Satan to arrive soon...

„I missed you so much my babies!" My sister hugged her daughters tightly after she opened the door.
„So, you got my message?" I wanted to know since Annie and her husband were already back at afternoon.
„I did, thanks. I hope you had fun with your aunt, kids?" She glanced at them and fondled their hair.
„Yes. Hey mom, what do you call a deer with no eyes?" Holly smiled innocent.
„Oh... what?" My sister asked curiously.
„No idea!" Hailey answered. The girls went to the living room, still giggling.
„Your problem now. Good luck." I said before I turned my back to her and left the apartment. I couldn't wait to come home and taking a nap.

_____________________

„Biiiiiiiiitch!~" Val almost ran me over after I entered the club the next evening. „Gosh, finally you're back! It was so boring without you!" He complained in such a tragically pose and dramatically voice like he was going to die in a cheap soap opera.

„Glad to see you too, bugger." I greeted him back while he shoved me to the bar and prepared a glass of wine for me.
„Soooo~" He winked. „Tell me everything! Every single detail."
„Oh Val I had so much fun! With my nieces and Charlie and- wait... which details?" My enthusiasm switched to scepticism.

„C'mon. You know which details." The smirk on his lips grew.
„No I don't." I crossed my arms. Was he kidding me?
„You've been in a hotel with your super hot ex and you didn't talked to him?"
„I... I did." I mumbled. „But that was all! We just talked! And I did it without any stuttering!"
„Uh huh." My best friend couldn't stop smirking while he examined his perfect manicured nails. „So, absolutely no kitschy lovey flirty things? No 'Locked in a room and 7 minutes in heaven' games?" He looked up.

I left a groan out of my mouth. Did he thought we were teenagers or some shit?
„No Val, absolutely nothing, I swear. I told you he doesn't know who I am."
„But maybe you can make him falling in love with you again." He speculated.
„I don't think so..." I mumbled again as I looked down in my glass like the wine could solve everything. Well, maybe it could... for a short time... but I never was drunk at a show. I sighed quietly and took a sip of my dark red beverage.