Chapter 4: Memories

WARNING: Contains cruelty

Chapter 4: Memories

(Your P.O.V.)

„Do you want something to drink?" The light blue skinned woman asked after she guided me to the living room. I saw the two kids laying on the carpet and drew paintings with much blood and beheaded people.
„No thanks, Ann." I refused. „I'm just here because you called me. What's the matter?" I wanted to know. The woman sat down on the sofa, I followed her.
„Well, you are the first one I want to ask but it's also okay if you say No..." She began.

„Annie. Proper sentences... please." Yes, Annie. My older sister Annie. My sister I murdered before I took my own life. She also ended up in Hell for a... horrific reason. Mimzy was the one who introduced to each other and of course we had big problems at the beginning, but now we got along very well, almost like our relationship we've had when we were still alive.

Unlike me, she wasn't an animal demon. Half of her body was a skelenton, her right arm, her right leg, parts of her collar bone and shoulders, even a part of her skull. Mimzy told me Ann had a very low self-esteem for the first years in Hell due to her corpse appearance but Mimzy gave her strength to stand over her complex and when she met her husband, everything changed. Annie was happily married and gave birth to nerve-wracking twin daughters. I loved them anyways for sure.

„I was wondering if you could take care for Holly and Hailey next week? My husband invited me for a short trip when we had our anniversary... just the two of us... without the kids." Annie explained.
„I'm sorry Ann, but as you know I have a room mate and no space for them, plus I have to work. I won't have any time for them." I apologized. It wasn't like I couldn't handle this nuisances but sleep was also important for me.

„Come on (y/n). You can stay in our home of course and I'm sure Mimzy will give you a few days off if I talk to her. Pleaaaaaaase!" Annie begged. I moaned in annoyance. Dammit... but she was my sister after all and she would do the same for me.
„...I hate you. How long?" I wanted to know as I looked to my nieces.
„Three days! You will barely notice them!"
„THAT is a thing I dare to doubt... but it's fine. If you talk to Mimzy, I will take care for them so you and your husband can have your lovey dovey anniversary vacation." I agreed.
„I knew I can count on you, sis!" Annie hugged me so tight that her skelentonized arm almost fell off.
„Geez, watch your body." I smirked and started to laugh with Annie.

„Oh by the way, I've got something for you." My sister walked out of the living room, just to came back with a small box she gave me. I opened it and stared at the Hellphone before I took it out of the package.
„Ann, you can't be serious! You know I absolutely can't handle those modern bullshit." I said.
„Oh, come on (y/n). It's so much better than you think! I can't even imagine how we lived without mobile phones!" She showed me some practical things like texting via a messenger, social media websites blah blah... nothing I was really interested in.
„I already saved your number so I can call or text you and sending you photos when we're on our journey." Annie smiled like a little child on christmas eve while I was... less excited.
„Thanks though..." I mumbled, still looking at the phone. Man, that was gonna be fun... NOT.

_____________________

I totally wasn't ready for the new week. To my surprise, Mimzy agreed to give me the days off to take care for my nieces, but she loved them and thought it was a 'disaster' when Ann and her husband couldn't do their trip just because of my work. Sometimes I asked myself why she was here in Hell since she was so kind-hearted, but then I remembered the story she told me when she murdered her lover and his wife because he wanted to break up the affaire and I found my answer.