Chapter 6: Two of a Kind

(Your P.O.V.)

When I was a boy my mother often said to me 'Get married boy and see how happy you will be'. I have looked all over but no girlie can I find who seemed to be just like the little girl I have in mind..." I hummed the melody of a song I heard in radio when I was young and swiveled my wine glass in circles.

„In good mood, slut?" Val asked with a smile on his lips.
„There is no reason having bad mood." I answered and continued humming, when I got interrupted by a familar voice.
„Hey guys~" The geisha demon took a seat next to me. „Val sweetie, a 'Pink spider' please." She ordered the newest cocktail Val created by himself.
„I'll give my best for you, hon." He smirked before he started putting some ingredients in the shaker.
„So how are you?" Kikuteru questioned joyfully.
„Like the seventh heaven!" My best friend's eyes began to shine and he acted recently like an amorously dork.

His phone rang and he put the pink cocktail on the bar counter.

„Be right back." He winked, walked a few steps away but we could still hear the „Hey babe."
„Do you think he has a boyfriend?" The black haired demon tilted her head to me.
„No way. I know him for a long time and he never seemed interested in a serious relationship." I laid a finger on my chin. „But it's creepy as fuck seeing him in this situation."

„Love change many people." Kikuteru wrapped her arm around my shoulder. „Don't you know those feelings? Your heart racing so fast you are afraid it might burst in two only if you think of this special person? Thinking every minute, every second about them? The last thought before you fall asleep and the first when you wake up?" She asked in such a soppy tone that I almost vomited.

„...nooooope." I replied, even if it was a lie. Of course I had those feeling when I was together with Alastor... in our mortal lives!
„Well, wouldn't you just happy for him?" Kikuteru smiled from ear to ear.
„Of course I would, but... I don't know... that's just awkward..."
Kikuteru shrugged her shoulders and sipped on her cocktail.

I scrutinized her. I didn't know her that well but she didn't looked like a cruel woman who could kill anybody. I was wondering why she even was in Hell, so I decided to chat with her more.

„May I ask how you ended up here?" I laid my chin in my hand palm.
„To be honest, I absolutely don't know. All I remember is that I have been murdered by a customer who booked me for a show." She told.
I felt sorry for her. She was always a happy and positive girl and definitely wrong here.

„There is a solution you know." I smiled.
„Your friend with the hotel, I know." She giggled. „I will give it a try if I know her plans are working."
„Really?"
„Sure, why not? But I don't wanna get disappointed so I'm waiting until the first redemption." She explained.
„Understandable." I muttered. „But I believe in Charlies causes."
„Me too!" Kikuteru exclamied. „And I wish all of luck for her."

Now it was my turn to smile from ear to ear. She really was an innocent sweetheart and I hoped so bad for her she could leave this place some day.

___________________________

„CHARLIEEEEE!" I shouted in anger after I slammed the hotel doors behind me and rushed to the reception where the princess was busy with some paperworks.
„Nanna? What's wrong?" Her face showed concern and she put her pen down.
„You need to give me a room here!" I decided without asking for her permission.
„Well, no problem... but what happend?" She wanted to know.

„My room mate is such a pain in the ass!" I complained. „You know what she did?! After I came home from work I caught her providing her special services again. And when I said I want to sleep she just moaned I should go and get another place to sleep... while she was riding a strangers dick!" I breathed fast and heavily to get new oxygen in my lungs.