Black SunRise

Chapter 2

Hi my name is Skylar and I'm Damon's fiance. It's time to share some shit that I know people will feel and understand. I dealt with anger, hate, sorrow, pain, guilt and etc these past couple of year's. It's only been happening cause I tend to reminisce on what has been done to me. The past didn't just chew me up and throw me back up. It fucking ruined half of my life by constantly being stuck on my brain and by killing me nice and slow.
Good thing Damon in my life to put me back together. Cause if he wasn't here for me, to be honest I would probably killed myself. But not to many people would know how bad and torn I am from the past. Yes I know I shouldn't let the past interfere with my present. But shit gets rough sometimes and I don't be knowing what else to do about situations. Besides get high or drunk and party a lot. Me being high and drunk only keeps me numb, cause I really do believe that it'll help me out, but it just lie straight to my face and keep me in the dark like my deep dark spirits.
It's real beautiful out tonight and I feel romantic as hell tonight. But that would be like every night with me. But it's something about this night that is very gorgeous, different and means something to me. Maybe it's cause of the sunrise that is about to come. I need to stop depending on being high and drunk, cause I end up in my feelings on night's like this. But I never really gave a fuck what people think of us as much as all the others did.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.