Black dream awhile

Chapter 5

Look at us arguing again and again.

I know and I'm getting real exhausted cause of it.

Don't you see that the government trying to break us up with his shenanigans and false information?

How is that possible?

Motherfucker I don't know. I'm not the government that's doing shady shit. So stop asking me questions and answer my questions that I have for you.

Well I don't fucking know okay.

I just been having tons of shit on my heart, Damon says.

And you think I don't have tons of shit on my heart too? Like are you having second thoughts on wanting to get married? If so then please let me know before we spend all this money. Hell I can use the money to put down on a new Mercedes Benz.

No of course not. I'm looking forward to marrying you. There's not a single second thought in my body to not want to marry you.b

Well if that's the case.... Why don't we get married this weekend or the next? We can go to the court house and get it done.

I don't want to do that, cause I want to give you the wedding that you want.

Then don't say your looking forward to marrying me if we can't bump up the date.

See we're arguing again. We can bump it up a few months, but I don't know about this weekend or next.

It's not arguing, we're just having a conversation. And that sounds better than waiting almost a year, Skylar says.

I just want you to be happy and actually show the meaning of ride and die or till death do us part.

You need to let these black dreams in and stop forcing them out.

Girl what the fuck are you talking about?

You have many dreams and there real black and dark. You need to stop letting the sunshine ruin your dark side.

I understand the 1st part, but you lost me with the 2nd part. So again I ask, what the fuck are you talking about?

Just forget it. I don't have enough time to explain it.

You do have time. So what the fuck you gotta do that you don't have enough time to explain it to me, Damon asks?

I just don't feel like explaining it. Don't think this conversation is over. We'll finish this shit when I get home from work.

You sound like a pissed off mom that's mad cause no one took out the steak to defrost.

I'm not pissed. We'll just talk about this later. You know what we'll talk about it on my lunch break. That gives us an hour to talk about what we need to.

Alright. See you on your lunch break.

Ok. I love you.

I love you too.

Don't forget that this conversation isn't over, Skylar says.

I won't forget.

You sure? Cause you tend to forget thing's when your high as fuck.

Yes I'm sure.

Okay.

*Hangs the phone up*

Thank You For Reading,Plz Like,Comment and Follow,Tell Me What You Think.