Black Love Scientist

Chapter 8

Let's talk about how love changed my life when I met Damon. I was 14 and he was 16 when we met. Known each other since middle school. His parents helped put me through college when mine past away. I really don't know what I'll do if I lost him or them. Hell they could probably lose me based on how wicked the world has become. But that's just my own personal demons getting in the way of an amazing future. But with Damon by my side, it's like I'm living on an island with so many fantasies that I always wanted to do and gotten half of it done. With Damon he doesn't have to pretend to be a good guy, cause he always has been good in my eyes. I've seen the bad and good in him and it can sometimes be scary, but mama didn't raise no bitch before she died, so I know how to deal with it.

My brain wish it knew what our heart was really thinking, cause the headache is driving us mad. My brain just want to be back on the road one last time, cause I feel like I've been dead for ages. My heart and brain can't tell the difference of us actually being alive or actually being dead. It just doesn't sit right with me, cause how can you really tell if you're dead or alive without you really knowing or having evidence? I don't know I just don't understand it at all.

Never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you and misses you. Because one day you might wake up and realize you lost the universe while counting the planets.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.