Black 420 Life

Chapter 4

Oh my god it is such a beautiful day out and this blunt that I have against my lip's is tasting mighty fine. But it's not the same as having you here by my side enjoying the perfect weather and acknowledging me with my birthday suit on just cause I'm funny like that. Skylar's busy with work and I'm stuck with these thoughts running inside my head. Hell I'm stuck smoking this blunt all alone with my demons. These demons get real impatient and hungry when they don't get what they want. Like damn I'm trying my best to keep them sane, but that shit takes a lot of energy out of my body and soul. People just don't know that I have so many demons in the trunk of my 1968 dodge charger. People also don't know how many dead souls ashes has been buried in the trunk and inside the car.

I'm so fucking high right now that I'm so fucking deep in the zone. I have to figure shit out with some thing's in my life before I can get married. There's some shit hidden in the dark that doesn't really need to be in the light. Cause things that I have in the dark needs to stay there for many reasons so I can just live my fucking life to the fullest. All the hidden secrets of killing those people that night still bothers me to this day. I knew they had family and friends that really care about them, but shit went different ways cause of the bipolar energy I was giving out to the world. To be honest there's time's and day's that I just let my demons do whatever they want, cause it relieves stress from my heart. My heart should be happy and not be filled with stress all the damn time. I know some of this sounds stupid, but it's the fucking truth. So don't get left behind in the dust when shit starts to pass you by.  Oh yeah I almost forgot, Skylar's not so innocent. I'm now t throwing her under the bus or none. I'm just saying that I thought y'all should know before something happens and y'all be looking shocked as if you didn't know or see it coming.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.