Black Demons not fucking listening

Chapter 7

I got my demons talking to me cause they don't never listen to what I have to say. Like damn am I just being used as a host or what? I try to keep them calm and out of the spot light as possible, but no one wants to listen to anything I have to say. So I have to take matters into my own hands and try to survive on my own and see what happens.

You know we can hear you right?

Please just go away. Leave me the hell alone.

Now you know we can't just do that. It's not our fault that you can't win.

Oh y'all sons of bitches! I know it's not my fucking fault. It's always been your's and that's a shameful life that I don't want to live in. You can keep it, but it's best that I leave y'all alone for good this time. No more trying to fix it and put bandages on the problems, cause the bandages keep coming off and it's annoying as fuck.

Can we go to six flags?

See my point exactly that y'all don't listen. No matter if it's something that means and matters to me or important, y'all just suck at having feelings, Damon says.

Okay look we made you become the vicious monster you are now. Don't act like you been doing this shit on your own. You need us in your life to spark and spice shit up. So don't start acting brand new, cause we'll haunt and kill the rest of your little family. Plus having feelings can get you killed and it can damn sure get you into tons of shit you thought you can never get into. Why the fuck do you think we here in the first place? It's damn sure not cause you summoned us just to get rid of your big problems. Remember that shit next time you want to be a big boy.

Don't bring my family into this.

Fine. We'll just bring Skylar into the situation. How about that?

Oh no the hell your not! She's an innocent angel.

She ain't shit but walking flesh.

That's not true at all.

It is true. Your just to blind and stupid to notice or see it, Demons says.

I'm way smarter than you bitches. Don't never in y'all eternity think that I'm not smart. You'll fail and lose everytime.

Okay. Whatever keep you asleep at night. But we have a question.

What is it?

How come Skylar has an PhD and masters degree in psychology and is out here killing people?

Are we seriously having this discussion right now?

Yes.

She's out here killing people cause she can do whatever the fuck she wants. I don't have to explain shit to y'all on why she kills, Damon says.

It looks like we hit a nerve. Are you okay?

Don't try to change the subject.

We're not changing the subject.

Eh I think y'all are.

We'll just drop it.

I need a vacation from y'all, but I don't know how to get what I want without y'all being a pain in the ass.

So can we go to six flags? You never did answer that question, Demons says.

No we can't go to no damn six flags, cause y'all don't care about me or give a damn on what I have to say.

All we hear is yes, then blah blah blah. Stop expressing your feelings to us, we don't care and we damn sure not Skylar. We just want to have fun and go to six flags.

I'm done with this conversation. Just go away and let me be. And didn't I say stop bringing Skylar into this? Damn I hate when y'all don't listen. I just wish I can trade y'all for some better and greater.

Okay. But be careful what you say, cause we can hear everything.

Fuck y'all.

Thank You For Reading, Please Like, Comment and Follow, Tell Me What You Think.