Chapter 1-LA

Kam's p.o.v
"Girl hurry up!" I said yelling from downstairs. I'm so excited to be moving to LA. Especially since I get to live with my best friend Sam.

Sam's p.o.v
"I'm coming sheesh" I said running downstairs. I can't wait until we get to LA. I hate this small ass town. There are no guys here and I've heard a thing or two about LA boys. I'm so ready.

---In LA----
Kam's p.o.v
When we got to our apartment I instantly loved it. We have 2 bed rooms and two bathrooms. It's bigger then I expected.

K-omg girl I love this place!
S-same!
K-how did u find it?
S- A friend told me about this area.
K-that's chill girl. And it's by everything.
S-soooo are you ready?
K- to do what
S-we're going out girl!!
K-we just got here!
S-bitch! I know!
K-ugh okay
A-catch you in the bathroom
K-alright I'm coming.
--------------------------------
Blake's p.o.v
Tonight we played OKC. It was a tough game but we came trough in the 4th. The guys and I are all going out the celebrate at the club. DJ and I recently made a bet of who can leave with the most girls at once. I personally find myself way hotter than DJ, I got this.

------At the apartment-----
Kam's p.o.v
After getting ready I took a look in the mirror and I fell in love. I have on a skin tight black dress with sleeves down to my elbows. I put on my favorite body spray and my red bottoms. I did more of a natural look with my make up and I curled my hair. I can't wait for tonight.

Sam's p.o.v
I look Baum as fuck. I have on a red dress that stops right under my ass. I curled my hair and left it down. I put on a lot of makeup and I wore the same red bottoms as Kam.
S-girl are you ready?
k-born ready. Lesss go!

----At the club----
Blake's p.o.v
As soon as we walked in it was super packed. Girls were already wasted and the music was super loud. I'm kinda tired and I don't know if I'm up for getting girls tonight. I went to go tell DJ, who was dancing with some girl, that the bet was off when I bumped into someone.
K-oh, I'm sorry
B-no it's my fault. My bad.

As soon as I looked down I see the most beautiful girl. She was light skinned and has a nice figure. Her smile was perfect and her hazel eyes sparkled under the club lights.

B-Blake... My names Blake. *smiles*
K-*giggles* my names Kam. Nice to meet you.
B-you too. So you wanna get out of here?
K-really? You just met me and your already trying to get in my pants? Wow. So much for that. *walks away*

Maybe I shouldn't have said that. It came out wrong. I didn't mean to go have sex. I meant to get away from the noise. What I do know is I'm not gunna just let her go. She was beautiful and i want to get to know her.