Chapter 3-feelings

Blake's p.o.v
Today we have a game against the 76'ers. I am contemplating asking Kam to come but I don't know. She didn't act like she knew who I was. Maybe she doesn't.

Kam's p.o.v
When I woke up Sam was already up. She was dressed really cute actually.
"Where are you headed too" I said getting out of bed. "Actually WE are going to the Clipper game tonight" she said beaming with excitement. Now don't get my wrong, I don't dislike basketball. I just cant shake the feeling that she is trying to get me near Blake. "Oh where did you get tickets?" I said brushing my teeth.
" I have a guy" she said with a smirk on her face. Of course she's talking about DJ. I'm glad she made a new friend though because so far I have no one.

-----at the game-----

We have court side seats and I must say, this is an amazing view. Every time DJ is on the bench him and Sam make funny faces at each other. They are actually really cute, they should date. Blake noticed me a few times but he is still focused on the game. Which is good. It's not like I even really know him. I shouldn't matter. "I think you matter!" "What!?" I said startled. "You were talking out loud silly. Trust me. You matter to him. He's been eyeing you the whole game girl. Show him some love!" I decided to try and flirt just a little to see what he did. And now I'm kinda regretting it. Every time he looked at me I either winked, smiled, or blew a kiss. Doc took him out and he tried to mouth something at me from across the court. I knew what he was saying but I pulled the dumb blonde card. Even though I have black hair. He wanted to meet up after the game. I'm pretty sure that means sex at his place. But I'm not going to let that happen so, we will see.

----after the game-----
Blake's p.o.v
Tonight was a blow out. Super easy and fun game. Another thing I noticed was Kam. She was at the game, court side. This made me nervous because i didn't want to mess up at all or do bad. But her being there answered my question of knowing who I am. I wonder if they came on purpose.

---in the locker room----
B-bro your girl is here
DJ-I invited them
B-ah alright.
DJ-what's with you and the skinny one
B-what!? Nothing
DJ-don't lie. I saw the way you kept looking at her. Smiling every time she laughed or looking directly at her every time you dunked. You like her.
B-you're trippin bro.
DJ-whatever man.

Blake's p.o.v
During the game I mouthed to Kam if she wanted to hang out after the game. She seemed to agree so I'm just going to call her.
K-Hello?
B-hey Kam, it's Blake.
K-oh hey,what's up
B-do you wanna hang out tonight?
K-you're not tired?
B-no.. I'm good.
I have a feeling Kam doesn't want to hang out. Asking if I'm tired is definitely a turn off.
K-oh ok, well then yea sure
B-so where are you?
K-I'm at home. What did you have in mind, it's kinda late.
It's kinda late? Really? She so doesn't want to hang out.
B-look if you don't want to hang out then it's fine.
Ugh it's so not okay. Love me!
K- no no no I didn't mean it like that I'm just a little tired.
B-how about me and DJ just come over and hang out?
K-alright let me ask Sam. I'll call you back.
B-alright

Kam's p.o.v
I don't know why Blake is so pressed on hanging out. It's not like we can't hang out another day. "Sam, Blake and DJ wanna come over tonight. Can they?" I said screaming from downstairs. " wait what!? Omg yea! Give me 30 minutes." She said screaming at the top of her lungs. "Haha alright." I said calling Blake back.

Blake's p.o.v
"Aye D wanna go to your girls house tonight?" I said smirking. "What!?" He said confused. "You heard me. I'm waiting for Kam to call me back and say we can." "You're lying" he said seriously. "I swear bro!"
-phone rings-
B/D-oh shit.
B-hello?
K-hey you guys can come in like 30.
B-cool do you want us to bring anything?
K-well we are chillin not throwing a party
B-got it..
K-ill text you my address
B-alright bye beautiful.
K-um bye.

-in the car-
D-bro you called her beautiful. Do you guys have a thing?
B-not yet *smirks*
D-ha alright bro.
B-but you and the tall one got something goin'.
D-I know. I really like her.
B-already?
D-yea it's crazy.

-Sam and Kam's house-
*doorbell rings*
K-omg girl you get it
S-hell no I'm so nervous
K-fine but chill girly. You look fine.
S-okay okay
-opens the door- Kam's p.o.v
K-hey guys *hugs them*
D/B-hey
K-come in. I'll take you too the living room
B- hey Kam
K-haha hey Blake.
D-where's Sam
K-haha chill she's right in there I'm gunna go get water. *blake follows*
"Can I help you Griffin?" I said smirking. " oh nothing I just wanted to ask you something." He said blushing. "What's on your mind cutie" I said hoping on the counter. "Um" he said blushing. "Aww stop blushing" I said laughing. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He said shyly smiling. "Um no I don't why" I said seriously. And before I know it our lips are pressed together moving in perfect sink. Until I pull away. "I'm sorry ... I didn't mean... I'll go" he said turning around. "No Blake it's okay. I just wasn't expecting it. That's all" I said kissing him on the cheek. " how about we like go to lunch and hang out a few times first. See how It goes?" I said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Deal" he said smiling "um Blake?" I said awkwardly. "Yea?" He said really concerned. "Can you help me down" I said shyly laughing. "Haha yea"

-in the living room-
DJ-sheesh where were you too
B-in the kitchen chill bro.
S-doing what
K-just talking. What were you doing
S/DJ-we saw the whole thing.
B/k-what
S-we saw all of it. You guys are adorable.
B-*blushes*
K-whatever
DJ- so what was that kiss about.
S-both of them
B-huh
S-you heard us. You guys official or what?
K-what? No. That was just--
S-definitely something!
B-you too are stalkers.
DJ-*puts his arm around sam* what can I say. She's my partner in crime.
K-no way you guys are together? Cute.
S-yea! Your turn!
B-shut up *blushes*
K-alright so what do you guys wanna do?
DJ- nice subject change but i don't know a movie?
K-I'm down. Suggestions?
S-spongebob movie.
K-ooh same.
B-whatever Kam wants.
DJ/S-aww
K/B-shut up
S-fine
K-Ill go get popcorn and blankets
B-I'll come too

Kam's p.o.v
Blake is honestly the sweetest guy ever. I can't believe he likes me. I also didn't think I would like him. But I so do.

Blake's p.o.v
I hope Kam doesn't think I'm annoying. I'm just trying to be really nice. "Hey can you hold this?" She said handing me a blanket. "Of course" I said smiling. She's so adorable. I don't know what it is.

Kam's p.o.v
This whole movie has consisted off DJ and Sam throwing popcorn at each other, laughing, and kissing. Blake and I are cuddling and I have to say. His size makes him a great cuddler. His smile is also so adorable like wow. He's just the sweetest and cutest thing ever.

-after the movie-
Everyone is sleep except for me. I'm wrapped in Blake's arms and I don't want to get up so I don't. I just lay there in his grip until I slowly fall asleep.