7.5

Reaper stands in a hallway near the training room in Atlas Academy while staring at Ironwood. The General is showing an image of Salem on his scroll that originates from security footage from Argus when Salem attacked. Reaper is tensed up as he looks at the General. Did he see a complete scene of the fight? Did he see at multiple instances of Salem being injured but then came out unscathed? Is the secret out?

Ironwood: Tell me what happened in Argus.

Reaper: It seems you have footage of what happened and you must've gotten Cordovin's report by now. I don't think you need my input...

Ironwood: On the contrary, the footage ends when Salem arrives next to Adam Taurus in the airfield. And Cordovin unfortunately does not know Salem enough to provide an accurate report of what she saw. Apparently, from accounts that I got, Circe was seen creating a wall of electricity to block an attack towards Oscar. Which I saw her teleport alongside with you before what happened in Argus. So either she has two semblances, or she's capable of magic. And what interested me the most...

He walks over to Reaper with an even more serious expression.

Ironwood: Some heard Circe call Salem "mother".

~A moment earlier, down another hall~

Circe and Ruby are walking down a hallway near the training room, exploring the Academy. The two are also talking while they walk.

Circe: So then Clover dragged Qrow onto the restaurant's stage they then started singing "This will be the day"!

Ruby bursts out laughing.

Ruby: Hahaha!! I wish I was there! I would've LOVED to see Uncle Qrow singing!

Circe giggles as the two reach the end of the hallway.

Circe: Well, this way seems to lead to another hallway. Actually, I think this one leads to the observation room for the training room.

Ruby: Well, that means that this way is the fastest way back to the dorms if we were leaving from the observation room to there.

Circe nods before the two then hear around the corner and down the hallway Ironwood's voice. They eavesdrop on Ironwood talking to Reaper about Salem and Argus and then Circe, causing Ruby and Circe to look at each other.

Ironwood: So tell me Reaper, what happened and who is Circe actually?

~To Reaper and Ironwood~

Circe: Well, as you heard, I called Salem my mother.

Ironwood and Reaper turn to look down the hall to see Circe and Ruby walking around the corner. Ruby seems a bit nervous with this situation. The two walk up to Reaper and the General as Circe then smiles.

Circe: She's my mother...and Ozpin is my father.

Ironwood's eyes widen as he glares at Circe.

Ironwood: Ozpin and Salem were...?

Ruby: Husband and wife....a long time ago. That was before they became mortal enemies...

The General looks at Ruby and begins to seem upset.

Ironwood: And why wasn't I informed about this when you arrived?

Circe: Well, it wasn't your business. And I've made it a policy to keep it to myself and a few others for my own safety, especially because of the powers I inherited from my parents.

Ironwood: So you DO have magic like the Maidens?

Circe: Yes, and I'd argue that I'm somewhat more powerful than them. But in any case, that's why I tried laying low in this conflict between my parents, I didn't want to risk being used as a weapon for either one of them if they found out I was alive.