CHAPTER 17

2:45

"Take it easy abi, Calm down". I hung hugging my arms around my stomach stabilising my appetite and breath hard for its been three hours I've eaten anything,I can barely feel my stomach growling in pain while its also my first day on having a WOMEN CRISIS.

I picked back the iron rod lying beside the sink, I ripped off a lengthy piece of strip hanging from my already torn sleeve and held tight the motionless bloody hands and bleeding legs of the pale stranger, who was now lying unconscious in the flooded pathway of the girl's room.

As I rolled her off, her face shone in the light, my eyes widens at the grip of the glimpse of the body. To my Surprise, the same girl who banged on my table in the cafeteria warning to keep away from Lucas lying still. A gasp slips my lips. Her hair looks shorter than I remember making her to look like a boy, almost.

After cuffing her, I took afew steps back & reach in my sweater pocket to pull out my phone. When I switched it on, there was an alert message for me. I checked the time its almost late in the afternoon. I expected my phone to ring any moment now.

My phone started ringing,and I hit the green button before glancing at the cell display knowing from who the call was, I pressed the speaker button, my ears were too tired for the loud voices inside my head at the moment from the attack I faced.

I barely struggled to put my words back to my throat, it was dried now. "Hello! Lucas!.. Goodness Great!! Help me lucas!... Can you hear me? Hello?..".

"Yeah abi... I can hear you... What's wrong...
You sound pathetic! "My heart beat turned normal hearing his voice, relieving the pressure inside me.

"LUCAS!!! Help me! She is trying to kill ME!..please get me out of here... I'm scared! ... Please. Lucas . please", I blurted.

"She? Who is she?".

"I just don't know her.... please get me out... I'm freaking inside here, I.... I'm trapped! ".

" okay calm down abi, tell me where are you now?".

"In the girl's room", I blub.

"Okay just don't let her near you... I'm coming for you. Find a way to get out while I'm on my way". He replies & the call cuts off.

Squinting around glancing at the aweful place around me,it looks deadlier than since I came here. A thin daylight radiances from a hole crack on the wall, topmost window pane gave out a way to me , assuring that climbing through wasn't a that bad idea, though & a great big deal.