Chapter 1: Origin

"Hey, Deku!" called Ochaco as she ran onwards him.

"Hey, Ocha," replied the young villain. "Who should we take care of today?"

Ochaco thought about this for a second. "Um," she thought aloud, "I don't really feel like getting rid of someone today."

"Oh?"

Ochaco giggled. "Well, since we've been working on simply killing minor wannabe heroes, I was thinking we could start on something BIG."

Izuku gasped. "What about... a surprise attack on U.A.?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Flashback

"Yeah right DEKU, without a quirk there's no way you can even ever become a sidekick. You'll never be able to hang with the best of the best! Might as well end that stupid life of yours and take a swan dive off the roof." Katsuki Bakugou scoffed as he threw Izuku's "Hero Analysis" notebook out the window after burning it.

"You?" All Might, Izuku's idol, stood in front of him. "Sorry kid, but you can't become a hero without a quirk. It's too dangerous."

"Izuku Midoriya. If you keep up being last place in everything in every class, I'll have no choice but to expel you." His teacher, Shota Aizawa, aka the pro hero Eraserhead, glared at him.

Then, finally, a good memory. One where one of the best choices in his life was made.

"Stop, Mr. Aizawa!" cried out Ochaco Uraraka, the one person who's ever been good to him besides Iida. "I-i won't let you expel him! Get rid of me instead."

"If that's what you really want," Aizawa said, rolling his eyes, "You'll both be expelled. Go along now, get your stuff," he told the two, who hadn't had the time to let the information sink in.

Time skip to 20 minutes later

"Well, what do we do now?" Ochaco sobbed, only then realizing that her dreams of becoming a hero had basically shattered.

"Well, isn't it obvious?" Izuku questioned with a red glint in his green eyes. "We get our revenge. On all of the heroes and everyone else who brought us down. And it starts," he stated manically, "with this stupid society of quirks and heroes."

Flashback over

"Well, it certainly sounds like a good plan to me, as all your plans do!" The villainous, yet lovestruck girl replied.

She gave Izuku a quick kiss on the cheek, then smiled.

"Even though we're villains now, you're still as adorable as ever!" she cooed. "Now, let's get to work and put your grand plan into action!"

411 words (previously 341)