Chapter 10- Regret

Deku's POV

"Izuku? Honey, is that really you?"

I looked up, unprepared for the sight of my mom, trembling at probably the sight of me in handcuffs and a villain's costume.

"Mom?" I asked, although I already knew it was her.

"Oh, Izuku!" She ran up and hugged me tightly, when I heard a police officer cough.

"Ma'am, please step back. This is a dangerous criminal, and-"

"Izuku? A criminal?" she looked at me with a look of what can only be described as disappointment and shock. "That's not true, right, sweetie?"

I didn't know what to tell her. (If I could teeellllllll her asdfdsf im sorry) So I didn't say anything.

"Oh Izuku..." she trailed off, obviously disappointed. "I can't believe you did these things. Just- please go back to who you were before."

"I would, but my former self was a good-for-nothing crybaby." I thought. The police officer raised his eyebrows. I assumed he had a mind-reading quirk.

Uraraka's POV

"There's no way that my daughter is the person you're talking about!" I heard someone shout from the outside of this dark, cold room.

"Sir, I'm telling you, yes she is. Ochaco Uraraka is in there right now, and you have to calm down."

My eyes widened. "Dad." I thought. "How could I leave them behind?"

The police officer slid the door open, and my parents walked in, my mom almost crying.

"Ochaco?" she asked in a small voice, but she already knew the answer.

The single light in the room flickered on, and my parents gasped at what they saw.

"I- no. There's no way."

My parents looked at each other, and then back at me. 

"What happened to her?" their eyes seemed to ask. "Why did you go this way?"

I hung my head low, and the left the room, leaving me in the dark again.

309 words

Also sorry for not updating in a while lol