Chapter 2- The List

"So," said Deku, "Who do you think we should knock off their pedestal of recognition first?"

"Ooh, what about Iida and Kirishima? If there's anyone who'll try and stop us, it'll be them.  Also, they're known around the school pretty well. Better to kill them and get it over with, right?" squealed Ochaco.

Izuku thought about that idea, and then he finally replied, "That's a great idea! But, how are we going to do it?" Izuku then began rambling, a habit that even after all this time he still kept.

Time skip to 30 minutes later...

"Okay, so let's go over our plan one more time. We disguise as two UA students using our old uniforms, go to Class 1A, create a distraction, and grab them from the chaos. Next, we strangle Iida and poison Kirishima, because these are methods their quirks can't protect them from. Finally," added Izuku giddily, "we add a suicide note to hopefully remove suspicion."

"Sounds like a great plan to me!" squealed Ochaco. "Let's go!"

*At UA*

Izuku and Ochaco walked into the familiar tall blue building, and quickly headed towards Class 1A. The second Izuku and Ochaco walked into the classroom, they set off their tranquilizer gas bombs, which has very thick coloring in them to obscure the students' vision further.

"Hey, what's going on?" Kirishima called out as Iida told everyone to stay calm.

One thing they didn't expect, though, was Izuku and Ochaco grabbing them. Their movement was so quick that the two didn't even realize that they were being grabbed until they were outside the room.

"Quick, Deku!" shrieked Ochaco softly as she shoved a dark green-purple liquid down Kirishima's throat.

"Okay..." replied Izuku. "Why can't I do it? Izuku, you coward. He was never really your friend!" His mantra went on until the rope had already been knotted and Iida has been choked with it.

The two quickly ran out of the building, hoping that no one else would see them on the way out. But suddenly...

344 words (sry for bad ending)