Staying The Night. Pt 1

Once all the kids told their parents, they went to Eddies kitchen to get snacks.
"Take everything but the Delicious Deals, my mom loves them." Eddie said.
Eddie stood back and watched his friends snatch up snacks and put them into their backpacks.
Max walked over and stood next to him.
"Hi Eddie spaghetti." She laughed tickling his side.
"Hey stop that!"'Eddie laughed.
Lucas slowly turned his head to see them.
He wanted to fight Eddie, but Eddie was letting them take his food so he reframed.

They got on there bikes and rode to the clubhouse.
"Where are we sleeping up above or in the club house?" Beverly asked.
"Well I think inside because mosquitoes carry diseases!" Eddie yelled back.
"There are bugs inside too!" Ben said.
"Of course, but there's less inside!" Max smiled as she road next to Eddie one her skateboard.
"Inside it is." Ben smiled.

They all went down into the clubhouse, and Bill laid out four sleeping bags he's had in his basement from when Richie, Stanly, Eddie and himself went camping the summer before.
Beverly laid out three blankets she had folded in the corner of the clubhouse for just in case they ever wanted to sleep out here.
Eddie put out four blankets he had rolled up neatly in his closet.
And Ben laid out two sleeping bags him and his cousins used to sleep in their backyards when he was younger.
It was getting dark and Lucas, Dustin and Bill were drawing a game of tick-tack-toe, on the back of the map, Mike was holding Eleven close to him while her and Beverly tried to play patty cake, Beverly laughed at the confused faces Eleven would make when she messed up.
Micheal And Ben were playing with a Hackensack they found on the ground. Richie sat with Max in the hammock reading a comic book to her and Eddie. Richies legs laid on Max's lap, as Eddie sat on the floor getting his hair braided back by Max.
Lucas would often look over to see Richie and Eddie flirting with her or her flirting with them, mainly Eddie. It became very obvious something happened between them when they went out on their own.

Will stood up realizing Stan was no where to be seen.
Lucas looked up at him knowing exactly who Wills eyes were searching for.
"Looking for something Will?" Lucas looked up at him.
"U-uh no." Will said sadly looking down.
Beverly looked at Max and Eleven with pity for Will.
"Uh where's Stan?" Beverly asked.
"Oh I think he went to see if that huge birds nest was still in the tree." Ben looked over.
Beverly looked at Ben and then slowly creeped her eyes to Will, and gestures with her eyes for him to go up.
Will looked at her in shock, he blushed heavily, he shook his head. He wanted to run up those stairs to him but he couldn't risk the others seeing him.
Beverly looked at the girls.
"Uh I have to go to the bathroom..." Max smiled at him.
"Uh me too." Will smiled.
Eddie looked at Will angered by him going with her.
"I have to, too." He smirked at Will.

Lucas rolled his eyes.
Max, Will and Eddie walked up the ladder.
None of them having to actually go to the bathroom, they stood in the middle of the woods awkwardly waiting for something to happen.
Eddie angrily looking at Will, Will looking at him confused as to why he was so angry with him.
"Uh lets look for Stan? Yah?" Max smiled.
"Why he's just looking for a weird birds nest thing?" Eddie asked confused.
Wills heart was beating out of his chest, in fear of Eddie seeing them together.
"I wanted to see the birds." Max smiled.
"Stan?!" Max yelled out for him.
Just then the trees behind them shook, but only Will saw this, it was probably Stan.
So he walked over to the trees.
"Stan?" Will smiled thinking he was gonna jump out and scare him.
"Will?" Max called out, turning to see only Eddie.
"Where did Will go?" Max asked worried.
Eddie looked at her and smiled slightly.
"He saw Stan?" Eddie smiled at her.
"What are you smiling at?" Max squinted her eyes at him.
"You." Eddie laughed grabbing her hand and pulling her up to him.
Max looked up at him and blushed.

"Stan are you in there?" Will looked around in the bushes.
Just then he heard another creek.
Will stopped smiling and gulped.