➷➷Prologue 2/2➷➷

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

❝Forbidden means you shouldn't. There is something stopping you. There is a barrier preventing you. But it doesn't mean that you can't.❞

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━

   "Isn't it beautiful?" I ask the boy sitting beside me, admiring the view. Every second has passed, everytime the stars twinkled, every zephyr that touches my skin, it was all unforgetable, it was all amazing, it was all....too perfect.

   I had tons of things running inside my head, I couldn't even get a perfect word for the masterpiece before me. It was all too...which word was it?

   Oh, right.

   It was all too ineffable.

   The ravenette chuckled. I felt his golden eyes trace my figure. He scanned my awed visage. He let out a moment of silence, eyes still drawn to my sitting figure.

   I hear a deep loud sigh coming from the said boy. I continue to eye and admire the dazzling view before me, not even bothering to move my eyes. I was somehow focused at the beautiful sunset. I was clearly not bothered by anything.

   Wind blew my face which caused my hair to reluctantly dance along with it. Strands of it gently hit my face. As it kept blocking vision, I reached for the strands of hair and gently tucked them behind my ear, not even noticing the male still staring at me.

   "Yeah.." the boy finally spoke and agreed. Satisfied with his comment,I slightly smile in delight. I raised my head, closing my eyes, not knowing the sun's light breaking and scattering, sunkissing me.

   The sun was setting and I couldn't disagree that it was beautiful. I kept my awed look as I finally open my (e/c) colored eyes. I wish this moment will last even longer than I can imagine.

   "But nothing is more beautiful than the view I am watching."

   My eyes widened in surprise. My mouth was slightly parted. My heartbeat quickened its pace like faster than ever. I slowly turn my head to see golden eyed boy staring at me with a hand on his cheek, with a dreamy look on his face.

   Our eyes immediately lock. None of us dared to speak a word. Silence succesfully invaded the atmosphere.

   The wind, once again blew my (h/c) locks. Tucking it behind my ear, we remained silent. My cheeks were probably covered with pink hues right now, probably due to his last statement.

   He was still staring at me as if I was the only girl that existed. His eyes were glistening, that's one of the reasons on why I always loved those golden orbs.

   That's when I smiled at him, slightly chuckling. I was already aware of his flirty side so it wasn't that unexpected. It's not like he meant it anyways. I am far from what he had said earlier.

   "That's so cheesy, but please I dont want to hear lies as always," I said as I admire the sunset once more as if time was limited. My hair danced and swayed along with the wind but it wasn't bothering my face anymore.

   I was expecting for him to tease me more. But it was quite odd, he kept quiet. Was it something that I said? Did I offend him?

   Silence, once again invaded the poor atmosphere. For some reason, it was getting awkward, I was obviously not comfortable with it. I was new to this kind of situation. I didn't know what to do.

   I was really confused. This boy isn't like this at all, how odd. I turn back to him with confusion plastering my visage. I saw him staring back at the sunset. He was also busy admiring the view like earlier.

   He smiled as if he was the happiest spirit on Earth. But weirdly, it all somehow faded away. His face was now replaced with a blank look on his eyes still having a much smaller smile.

   Being sadistic again? Jeez, this boy.

    Well, too bad, I wasn't that affected. I mean, I already knew I look like a potato.

   "Is it something that I said? I mean it was all a lie-" I spoke but miserably fail as he cut me off with my statement.

   "I mean't it, I am not joking. When I am complimenting you, its serious. I don't know why, you are the only human I took seriously."

   I was shocked with what he had said. What does he mean by that? Is he actually telling the truth? I was not sure, I mean he is Hanako after all.

   He turned to me, flashing me a cute childish grin. And I can feel it was really sincere, like he actually meant something. I was a bit confused and also due to the fact of me being dumb.

   "When I say you are beautiful, I mean it, there is no lie."

   And that's when I knew, I was falling again.

━━━━❰・❉・❱━━━━