XIV

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

"So you already joined a club?" Nene-chan questioned me as she placed her bag on the side of her seat. I smiled and nodded my head in confirmation. It was just yesterday when that happened. "That's good," she stated as she smiled at me. Yeah, now the sensei wouldn't bother me anymore by forcing me to join a club, why was he that desperate to let me join a club anyway? Is it for the extra points for the grades?

I was excited for my first day today. I haven't met the other members of the club. I hope they're kind and welcoming like Nanamine-senpai. I smiled, I'll do my best at my first day! My second day will be on Monday since Today is Friday. I won't disappoint them!

"Good morning, class."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Good afternon, Nanamine-senpai!" I greeted the green haired girl who nodded her head with a smile, "Good afternoon.." I sat at the nearest chair that I can see and turned to her. "Since it's your first day, we'll only give the easy work," she said as took a glance at me. I nodded, atleast I got something to do. "Say, Nanamine-senpai, where are the other members of the club?" I asked her.

"They'll arrive soon, approximately, now," she said with a blank tone hinted in her voice. I turn to the door as I hear it creaking open. There it is again, the weird feeling, as if something bad is going to happen. A shiver made it's way down to my spine. The atmosphere got colder and darker as if someone ruined it.

I saw a boy with brown hair and blue eyes, he was quite good looking, but I wasn't interested. A cat smile formed on his face, as he approached the two of us, "You must be the new member, M'lady's talking about." I nodded my head in confirmation and introduced myself to him, "Yes, I am Y/n L/n." His grin widened as sparkles were visible and pointed to himself using his thumb, "Natsuhiko Hyūga at your service!"

"You're gonna like it here! And we'll treat you at our best," he said as he placed both of his hands on his hips. I nodded my head quickly and smiled at him, "Yes, thank you." I paused, didn't Nanamine-senpai said 'they'll' instead of 'he'll? Does that mean there's another member? If that's the case where is that person?

"Hey, Nanamine-senpai, you didn't say that there's only one member to join us, are there more of them?" I asked her. But in her eyes I saw a look of seriousness and worry. Is there something going on? "You'll probably meet that person later," she answered straightforwardly and quickly.

"Uh...Y/n, can you please get more teabags at the cafeteria?" She asked rather quickly. Suspicion was written all over my head. "There are teabags at the cafeteria?" I asked her, when did they have teabags in the cafeteria. "No, I just think I left mine there when I was eating," she answered as if she took back her favor from earlier.