II

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

   I stood by the door at a medium sized house. I was having a self debate if I should knock on the door. I was honestly nervous, especially when your staying at a friend's house for the first time.

   I sighed and plastered a determined look on my face. I need to do it, or i'll be staying outside. I reached for the door and knocked 3 times. No one answered.

   I sighed, I guess i'll be staying outside for the night. I turned away from the door and began walking away.

   I somehow stumbled on the floor, and it hurts, what the hell? I looked up to see my best friend, hugging me like I was gonna die. I smiled, and hugged back, jeez, this girl scares me sometimes.

   "Y/n-chan!!! I missed you so much!" She said hugging me tighter that I couldn't breathe properly. Well I wouldn't say hugging but bone crushing is the perfect word.

   "N-nene, c-can't breathe," I exclaimed with a souless face. That's when she realized and started to let me go. She then bowed, "Y/n-chan, I am sorry! I just missed you!"

   I stood up and dusted myself, flashing her a smile after,"Don't worry I do too." That's when I showed her a blank face with a dark aura surrounding me,"Next time don't scare me like that."

   That's when she laughed nervously, "I won't I promise!" She then smiled and held my right wrist, "Let's go inside, I'll show you your new room!" I smiled, someone is excited today!

   She pulled me inside which I just let her. From the inside, her house was honestly nice, it was so comforting, nothing like our Manor, it was always dark and lonely.

   I smiled still admiring the every corners of her abode, "Your house is nice!" She then giggled, "Thank you, Y/n-chan!"

   Still scanning the house, I was snapped back to reality, when I saw a woman that looks like Nene, I then realized it was her mother, how can I forget. I greeted her politely which she gladly returned. At the corner of my eye, I can see Nene-chan having hearts in her eyes while staring at her phone.

   Jeez, she still must be obsessed with handsome boys.

   Well, for me, I have no time for boys, it's just annoying hearing some lovey dovey stuff. I ain't interested that much. I mean, it's not like I am going to fall inlove with someone when I start this new life.

   "Y/n, I heard that you were planning on transferring to Kamome Academy," I hear Nene's mom start the conversation. I immediately nodded, "Yes, I was...well is it ok, if you would help me transfer, I mean I was home schooled so I never got a chance to study in an actual school."