X

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

It was just a week ago, Hanako and I haven't talked to each other. We didn't even see each other. Our last encounter was so sudden. Yet, it feels so normal to me, after Nene-chan fainted, we brought her to the school clinic. The nurse said Nene-chan was fine, she just needs rest and sleep. I was relieved that she was fine, after that I panicked I didn't know how I would tell her about Hanako-kun.

When she woke up, I told her everything, yet she was fine with it. It was just a few days ago after that incident happen. The few days were normal, there were no paranormal happenings or something. It was like I was back to a normal life. Still, I was worried of my only ghost friend. But, I tried to remain unbothered.

Tried.

I deeply sighed and placed a hand on my cheek, I turned to the window beside me. I wonder how Hanako is doing right now. Dead leaves falling and kissing the ground. Others gracefully swaying and dancing, greeted by the beautiful ray of sunlight. It shone breaking into thousands of rays hitting and sunkissing the trees. A gust of zephyr touching every fallen leaf, ruining a sweet reunion of dead leaves, which was raked by a ceryain school cleaner.

Indeed it was autumn.

I turned my head away from the window. Such peace, I always wanted to feel it. Freedom, silence, I would call it all beautiful.

Until a certain ring of bell broke it.

"Okay, class dismissed. It is sanity time."

As soon as the sensei said that, everyone let out a sigh and grabbed theirselves a broom. I sighed, and went to get myself a broom also, but it was all out of brooms. I just sighed, looks like I will be moving the tables, its not like it is a problem.

I pushed a table to the side with all my strength, some of my classmates may have noticed my action, and decided to help me. "Y/n-san, here, i'll give you my broom," Takeshi, the one who sat infront of me said. About to protest and tell him it was okay, I was cutted off by another classmate of mine, "No, Y/n-san, take mine!" And it was followed by another voice. I sweatdropped at this and sighed, "No, guys, it is all oka-"

Nene-chan pulled me away from the group of our male classmates who were busy fighting. "No, Y/n-chan will use mine!" I gave Nene a dumbfounded look and mouthing her a 'fine'. The boys grumbled in annoyance and began mumbling stuff walking away and continuing their businesses. Jeez, I hope they're okay.

I gave Nene-chan a blank look, she laughed nervously at this. I sighed and began sweeping the floor. Luckily, the room wasn't that dirty so I took a small time to clean. Then I realize club time was next, I always forgot about it. I didn't even have a club on my mind right now. I remember I decided to look at all the clubs then I will decide the best and ideal one for me.