VI

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

I deeply sighed out of frustation, I was standing at the stage. I was busy helping the student council on decorating for the music festival which will be starting later on. Well, to be honest I was planning on buying some food, of course, food is vey important. Nene-chan insisted on going with me which I didn't mind, and I didn't know that was actually a big mistake.

On our way to the school cafeteria, we came across the student council, they told us if we can help them find volunteers to help them decorate. Not minding it, I happily told them that we can. But instead, Nene-chan being a fangirl, told them that we can be the volunteers, probably because Minamoto senpai is the one who asked us.

I just stuttered in defeat and stared at her, obviously quite dumbfounded, a dark aura surrounding me. 'What about food?' I mentally asked and thought to myself, a bit depressed with it. I gave the radish girl a slight glare, oh yes, I did plan on hooking her up with Minamoto-senpai a few days ago, but oh no, I am not planning on socializing with any of them. I am just bad at it, probably one of the reasons that I am friends with a ghost.

I am now currently stuck with a troublesome activity and a lovestruck radish legged silverette. Reaching up the balloons, I stood at my tippy toes, pinning the end of the balloon. As I was completely satisfied with my self-called masterpiece, I slowly got down from the chair, making sure I wouldn't fall, face planted on the ground.

I soon hear giggles and chuckles from a near distance, which caught me off guard, eyebrows furrowed, I turned to the source of the noise, completely baffled, a look of confusion was visable on my visage. There stood Minamoto-senpai with his co-officers of the student council. Please don't tell me they will just stand there, like watching a movie.

Minamoto-senpai started to approach me and flashed me a reassuring small smile."We should take care of this, we wouldn't want you to get hurt." I puffed my cheeks in annoyance, so what is a volunteer used for? I sighed and shook my head in responce, "No senpai, it's okay, I don't mind doing the decorations."

He sighed in defeat at my responce once again hearing the giggles. I turn to the council in confusion. "You were so cute reaching out the balloons," A girl squeeled loudly. I stared at her dumbfounded with a light blush due to embarassment. Minamoto-senpai soon interrupted my little blushing session, "Mika-san, don't tease her, she's just new to this school."

The girl which senpai called Mika earlier, squeeled once again, I swear, that will be the death of me soon, "She's just so cute!" I sweatdropped at her statement, finally unaffected by it. Seriously she needs to get her eyes checked. I sighed, I walked to get more balloons down the stage, as I went down the stairs, my hands were welcomed with warmed ones.